Discussion: Kushner’s Clearance Was Denied Due To Foreign Contacts...But He Got It Anyway

His clearance should be revoked NOW… let him and his F-I-L appeal

7 Likes

Barron Trump got to take the briefcase with the nuclear launch codes to show-and-tell at school.

4 Likes

“But Daddy! If Jared doesn’t get that security clearance then we are never going to be invited to all the cool and fancy parties in DC where I get to dress up like a Longhorn Steakhouse baked potato!” - Ivankadonk, The Junk In America’s Trunk

3 Likes

Mr. Kline, can you spell “subpoena?” Sure you can.

4 Likes

Doubt there would have been anyone working in the WH if they denied clearances for having direct lines to the Kremlin, considering that apparently the entirety of the campaign staff did that…

4 Likes

As I suspected. Kushner could not get a legitimate clearance. A corrupt official overruled his entire staff and knowingly gave one of the most sensitive clearances to an operative of a hostile foreign government.

I want to know whether Kline can be criminally prosecuted for this.

9 Likes

As the article states, this administration 29 overrules on clearances, prior three years 1.

1 Like

Yes it is…

At least having the clearance will not protect him - or the other members of the trump administration - from the consequences of releasing any classified info.

2 Likes

So when do we get Carl Kline’s resume? What qualified him to be the head of the WH personnel office? What’s his connection to the Trump campaign?

6 Likes

Check this out. This guy is one ugly piece of work.

I would also like to hear the full story of how he linked up with the Trump gang.

3 Likes

Precisely. Kline is a sonofabitch who should be questioned by Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Corey Booker in quick succession in an open, televised hearing.

2 Likes

I cannot bear assymetry

my question too

I would like Hirono to start with, followed by Harris with side helpings of Warren and Booker. But who will serve the dessert course?

The nbc article @careysub linked to says “at least 30” which is a pretty significant difference.

Also, Cummings has already opened a House Oversight Committee Investigation into WH security clearances. Can’t wait

She is whiter than sour cream.

A United States Marshal. And it’s not dessert, it’s a warrant.

1 Like