Discussion: Kushner ID'd As Person Denied Clearance Due To Foreign Ties In Whistleblower Testimony

Kline has already promised to talk about anything specific so I wouldn’t expect to learn much from him.

He might be. Kirstjen Nielsen is perpetually rumored having one foot out the door. Kerik woud be so very Trumpian as the nominee to replace her.

2 Likes

Kushner ID’d

Who woulda thunk.

3 Likes

Yeah Kelly and Flynn seem like they answered to the highest bidder. Their time in the military didn’t seem to be for any loyalty to the US or somehow stopped asap when they left. pretty astounding.

3 Likes

I think Kelly has always been an ass kisser to advance and Flynn wanted to retaliate for getting shit canned by Obama.

4 Likes

My experience in the Army was that there are two types of people who advance–real leaders and ass kissers. The ass kissers are always assigned the dirty work.

3 Likes

He’d be more trustworthy than Mnuchin.

3 Likes

“More balls than General Kelly”

5 Likes

Individual 1.
Official 1.

Gee, it’s so much easier now to discuss all this, since the first family changed its name to “1”.

6 Likes

Every time I see a picture of Kush, it always reminds me of the Omen movies.

3 Likes

Carl Kline: “I don’t know what you are worried about Agent Starling, Dr. Lechter, hasn’t eaten anyone in quite some time. Objection overruled, give the man his clearance.”

1 Like

Hey, just because he’s enriching himself selling nuclear technology to the Saudis doesn’t mean that he’s putting his own greed ahead of the national interest.

Oh, wait a minute - yes it does.

3 Likes

So here’s the thing about it for me: if someone had written a memo saying “Yes, he has all these issues, but he’s the fscking president’s son-in-law, and the fscking president, who is at the top of the security hierarchy and could tell him whatever he wants anyway, has personally vouched for him on the attached piece of paper” this would be by the book. It’s the refusal to take responsibility that makes the whole thing a disgusting scandal instead of a run-of-the-mill scandal.

2 Likes

But, but, Kushner and incest lust object, Ivanka, said no such thing happened. Who ya gonna believe?

Kushner ID’d As Person Denied Clearance Due To Foreign Ties In Whistleblower Testimony

Quelle surprise…

What really shocked me is that the article claims Kelly was bullied by Toadglans. I find that hard to believe. I suspect Kelly appeased Toadglans just so he could stick around and make sure that Toadglans didn’t explode America. If I had been Chief of Staff, which there is no way in hell that I would have ever done under Toadglans, I would have just told Toadglans to fuck off and find another Chief of Staff. I then would have exited the building and gone straight to the press with the truth. But that’s apparently too much to ask for. Maybe Kelly has a good reason for not raising an alarm, but I can’t think of it.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available