Discussion: Kobach: 'Who Knows' What Trump Remarks On DACA Recipients Meant

1 Like

STFU, dickhead.

Seriously, just STFU. Nothing but drivel, nary a fact in sight.

14 Likes

Who knows, indeed? Who ever knows what der Furor means? Indeed, Drumpf himself doesn’t know, because he may come out with something contradictory a minute later.

(Even Kobach may stumble over the truth now and then.)

10 Likes

Drivel is his middle name!

4 Likes

Kobach appeared super hung-over and puffy…

4 Likes

But we know what you mean when you howl about ‘voter fraud,’ you lying pile of cattle dung.

6 Likes

Yet another contaminant in the gene pool.

2 Likes

Using a pejorative like “takers” reveals this man for who he is: someone without morals or character. If the only measure of a person is are they a net giver or taker, then that’s not a healthy society. I object to reducing the value of a human into such insipid and demeaning terms.

16 Likes

“No, that’s not correct. The vast majority do not pay enough in taxes to compensate for the benefits that they are receiving from the government,” Kobach replied. “So they’re net takers from the system.

Somewhere there is a city bus bumper with Kobach's name on it.
5 Likes

Trump is sowing doubt. That’s what he does. He thinks he’s keeping his enemies wrong footed, and that gives him power. HIs uncertainty about ACA is driving the insurance markets nuts. But he also does it to allies, to congress and to us. Where there was a steady hand, he brings uncertainty. Part of that is just incompetence. Some of it is malice.

And someone will get rich(er) off of it. With chaos comes cash.

5 Likes

“No, that’s not correct. The vast majority do not pay enough in taxes to compensate for the benefits that they are receiving from the government,” Kobach replied. “So they’re net takers from the system.”

Another example of the GOP saying the government is some kind of tab kept. If you are wealthy, it turns into a slush fund (see: Mnuchin, Rep Mullin of OK).

13 Likes

Kobach is just the sort of person the proud citizens of Kansas will install in the Governor’s mansion.

1 Like

If all you need to do to feel decent and upright is slam your fist on your Bible every few days, you never need to actually develop your own moral compass or system of ethics, never actually consider what is good or just or compassionate. Whenever you feel yourself wavering, just hit the Bible again!

By no means does this describe all self-described Christians of any denomination, or even a majority of them, but there are a hell of a lot more of them than I wish there were.

7 Likes

I am hoping that the lessons and damage left by typhoon Brownback, will serve as ample warning per electing Darth Kobach to Gov.

6 Likes

Christians make life more enjoyable. Knowing you’re engaged in something pleasurable AND pissing off a bunch of churchers while doing it is a twofer.

1 Like

A typical response from the klueless Kobach. And,who better than he would know about being a " net taker from the system."

2 Likes

“The Empire of the Stupid!” A new novel of speculative fiction based on real current events by Ralph Von Holst. A dystopian epic about a nation where citizens always lie to one another and the truth is considered a quaint custom of the past. And the fate of the nation depends on – a large Bassesthound named Smedley.

Soon at a bookstore near you.

2 Likes

Ugh, every time I read these articles, I deeply regret wasting my time. Why the HELL should we care what this idiot thinks about anything. “Takers” - yeah, good one. What wonderful benefits do “these people” get, pray tell? Certainly not health care, police protection, or clean air and water.

1 Like

He does it but there is certainly no strategy. He’s too stupid for strategy. It’s more that he’s such a coward he cannot actually go through with any of his venal promises that are, surprise! - way harder to implement and way too much work for him. So his goddamn dithering and lack of responsibility, which should be MENTIONED AT EVERY TURN, “sow confusion.” It’s stupidity, nothing more. But, yeah, I agree - there’s certainly some dollop of malice thrown in there.

2 Likes

“No, that’s not correct. The vast majority do not pay enough in taxes to
compensate for the benefits that they are receiving from the
government,” Kobach replied.

If he knows that to be true, can he please quantify that “vast majority” - what percentage?
If not, he’s just making stuff up.

6 Likes