Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

That is why I could never be introduced to Cheetolini; I will feel a need to hit him in the face. Could be awkward for the Secret Service.

1 Like

You are correct. Maybe in August? July is filling up fast.

1 Like

You forgot “from an asshole”.

You’d stop just because he squealed? You’re too nice.

4 Likes

Of Jerry DeLemus, his former NH campaign worker.

To them something like this is a badge of pride, shows they’re really “outlaws”.

A background proposition: for the coming period membership in or sympathy with the Federalist Society is likely to be the litmus for Republican nominations to the Federal bench.

This is not all bad: the Constitution of the United States is one of the great achievements of the human mind and of human societies. Your problem comes with the cynicism, weakness, and willingness to act out self-righteousness from fear on the part of people who claim to follow it.

People who follow the Constitution, no matter how conservative, can’t do a whole lot of evil. American “conservatives,” frat-boys, and authoritarians, flying it unread as a war-banner, can do a great deal.

The five-four vote that put Dubya in the White House costs hundreds of thousands of Iraqis their lives, and that little bit of wickedness isn’t over yet.

Federalists and Constitutionalists need to be kept to their claimed ideals, not allowed to use them as club mantelpiece decorations.

4 Likes

Not that tough.

It’s only insane if you don’t try to get inside the heads of the women who did it. I’ve read their first hand stories of why and it’s insane when viewed from our standpoint but not to them at the time. 1700 years of it.

Closes her eyes and thinks of Slovenia.

Yeah, Russia.

1 Like

Original family name prior to immigration from Russia: Kobachanov.

2 Likes

“Deceptive conduct and a lack of candor.” OK, maybe this court is only ruling on the facts presented to it.

Kobach has made his entire living on denying votes to Democrats. The result: The Kansas economy is imploding, they can’t even educate their (our?) children. “Job creators” have been blessed with tax breaks that don’t create jobs. Oh yeah, “it’s like an adrenaline shot to the heart of the economy,” according to Gov. Sam Brownback. Not. Kansas is LAST in job growth since 2008.

If Democrats ever get their act together and run on “stuff that works, by the actual numbers,” they wouldn’t suffer from this sort of Republican bullshit.

But Democrats don’t seem to do their homework any better than Republicans do.

This is not rocket science, people. Stuff that works. Yeah!

1 Like

‘Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor’

Kobach will fit right in with the rest of the cons in the Trump Administration, won’t he?

Not every day a federal judge officially calls you a lying sack of shit.

6 Likes

I would not be shocked if he wins the Governor’s race

Kobach’s got the endorsement of this famous Kansan:

No extradition treaty, right?

2 Likes

Lock him up!

1 Like

Glad to see this chump get the smack down.

First Phill Kline, now Kris Kobach. Boy, Kansas can sure pick 'em!

One thing I’ll give Kristol - he’s called trump on his bullshit from Day 1. Wish more Rs would follow suit.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available