Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

13 Likes

Disbar the bugger.

Also Trump plays tennis:

29 Likes

OMFG! Someone needs to tell him that he has neither the legs nor the ass to wear shorts! I need eye bleach, stat!

23 Likes

Woo hoo!!!

I mean, really? The guy is an asshole, and there go any chances for further damage to Kansas with him as governor.

24 Likes

I hope the judge jumped on the bench with a guitar and started ripping this one out:

THAT WILL DO WITH TRUMP PLAYING TENNIS. Saw it just a few minutes ago here and twice in a lifetime is plenty.

29 Likes

Lock him up! Lock him up!

25 Likes

I hope you’re right, but I can’t honestly see him losing any Republican voters for denying “the others” their Constitutional rights.

Sadly, that’s where we are.

19 Likes

Apparently, sometimes the republicans go down for what they’ve actually done that was actually unethical.

Who knew?

9 Likes

“Kansas Secretary of Kris Kobach”
probably want to fix that to Kansas Secretary of State…

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Trump’s new best buddy, just like New Hampshire state Rep. Al Baldasaro.

5 Likes

In Kansas?

Who was the governor of Kansas before the state-killer?

2 Likes

Just in time for Happy Hour!
Bartender, Double Schadenfreude, rocks. Twist.

28 Likes

Kobach is clearly an enemy of democracy.

23 Likes

“Although conduct resulting in the imposition of sanctions typically has a negative, but short-term, financial impact on counsel or his client, it usually has a much more sustained impact on the reputation of counsel—both among judicial officers and the practicing bar,” it said.

Translation: You’re fucked every time you enter a Federal courtroom, Kobi. Federal judges don’t forget.

42 Likes

If he was only sanctioned $1000, he got off extremely cheap.

20 Likes

And neither does their staff. Just saying.

16 Likes

Katharine Sebelius?

Correction, Kathleen Sebelius.
1 Like

Was she so awful? She was the governor.

2 Likes

I have yet to see the modern Republican electorate hold their candidate responsible for illegal acts, unethical behavior, or just otherwise boorish behavior.

Look at Trump or Gianforte. Heck, even Brownback won a second term though the deleterious effects of his policies were clearly visible.

But I hope you’re right.

17 Likes

LOL. (I can’t stop laughing.) I know it’s a bit mean on my part – but since he physically mocked us disabled people, I’ll just consider it a little payback. LOL.

23 Likes

More important than remembering to never piss off a Federal judge is no remembering to never, ever, under any circumstance piss off a Federal judge’s court coordinator.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available