Discussion: Kobach Catches Flack From Fellow Commissioners Over Voter Fraud Claims

7 Likes

Kobach throws up an airball… REJECTED!

16 Likes

6000 college kids who’s main goal is their next pizza all conspired to commit election fraud and scammed the system by voting twice.! /s

17 Likes

Kris Kobach is an enemy of the people and should be tarred and feathered in the street. Fucking dirty traitor.

21 Likes

“Wait a Minute, Kris”, said Commissioner Floyd Turbo. "That second, or maybe the third fabrication in there, it’s rumored that there may be a scintilla of evidence for it. What the hell do you think this is? Get rid of it!
Seconded by Commissioners Putin and “Chuckles” Kisylak, the motion was carried.

8 Likes

My gosh! They sure are looking hard through that telescope trying to find a streaker running down the street a thousand miles away. There’s just gotta be a streaker somewhere, if they just zoom in close enough, and look under enough rocks.

7 Likes

Mixed your metaphors here. A basketball shot is either an “airball” if it misses both the backboard and rim (and it’s a not swish, of course), or the shot is shot is “rejected” (blocked). Both are humiliating in different ways, but you can’t have both on the same shot. In this case, it is closer to an airball, which the home crowd would taunt with a chant of that phrase.

1 Like

PLEASE EXPLAIN to me ,why rethugs continue to outright lie to make things fit their predetermined ideas, and just keep lying even when EXPOSED AS STILL LYING ! Do THEY REALLY THINK EVERYBODY IS stupid AS themselves? KA KA ka ka what a lying freako kobachii reallly is!

9 Likes

Kobach later tried to clarify his initial allegations, explaining right before the second panel was set to get underway that he “struggled with the word—what verb to use”…

The verb “resign” immediately springs to mind.

31 Likes

KOBACH rhymes with HACK.

Always has; always will.

10 Likes

It was so much easier with literacy tests and poll taxes, right Kris?

You are one evil human being.

14 Likes

These other “commissioners”, and people here, they don’t understand. The main thing, the ONLY thing that matters is that the republicans in the world’s greatest deliberative body continue to represent the people that count, and we all know who that is. This is sweaty desperation. It’s getting to be more of a Hail Mary thing, as these people are looking less voter-friendly all the time - exposing the real republican they try to keep concealed.

11 Likes

OK. Here goes. For starters, they’re stupid, and this is all they know how to do. Secondly, lies are all they’ve got for thoughts to occupy their otherwise empty heads. If their brains weren’t filled with lies, they’d have no reason to do anything, and they’d be lonely. Does that help explain things?

6 Likes

“Flak,” not “flack.” A flack is a person, such as a Public Relations flack.

5 Likes

Flak off! :grin:

4 Likes

“Particularly in the column, I said it ‘appears’ that non-residents may have tipped the results and I am still wondering if that’s the right word,” Kobach said. “And I’m wondering if it’s even possible to condense what is really a complex legal issue into a 800-word column.”

I can empathize. I, too, am struggling to come up with the correct noun for Kobach. Is it “ass” or “complete buffoon” or “racist”? Maybe all of the above.

17 Likes

Thank’ee kindly!

1 Like

How about “evillyingracistmotherfucker”? Works for me.

16 Likes

Kobach has an agenda - it is in sync with his twisted cockeyed automatically suspicious view of people who don’t look like him - and “his kind” - - he will do ANYTHING to advance that agenda - absolutely anything - and lying his ass off is just an added bonus!

7 Likes

Don’t be too rough on these people, guys – they’re only following orders.

5 Likes