Discussion: Kobach Appeals Order To Answer Questions Under Oath

1 Like

Kobach Appeals Order To Answer Questions Under Oath

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

5 Likes

What was Trump’s query on the voting list rejections?
Oh yeah.
#What have they got to hide?

11 Likes

That’s a sure method of looking guilty. Why wouldn’t he promise to be truthful? It’s a court of law, not a press event to present some PR fluff.

3 Likes

Amazing admission of Yeah, I’m gonna lie.

6 Likes

Our elections are too sacred and important to trust to an honest person.

6 Likes

Delay, Delay, Delay.

1 Like

sheesh. there was a time, not that long ago, when I thought the word surreal was being overused ~ now I am glad to that many people may actually know what it means ~~~ every day the exposure of themselves gets more ~~~ surreal ~~~~

3 Likes

Next step, the Court orders him to be deposed, and he then pleads the Fifth Amendment during the deposition.

Round and Round we go…

4 Likes

There’s only one reason someone doesn’t want to testify under oath - they intend to lie. hahahaha

6 Likes

LOL…bizarre…or PREDICTABLE???

3 Likes

In his written response Kobach told the court, "I’m a law-and-order guy. That’s why I create and enforce laws, no matter how ill-conceived or downright draconian. But the idea that I would be ordered by a lowly U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to testify truthfully, under oath, about whatever heroic actions I’ve may or may not have taken to protect the 1,000-year political status quo that I and many others hope to create is simply beyond the pale.

“As a senior member of the GOP: Special Victims Unit™ I enjoy a righteous, God-given immunity that exempts me from being compelled to testify anytime and anywhere I deem beneath my station. As such, I intend to invoke that privilege and decline your offer to testify in this matter.”

5 Likes

Yes.

Tom? Tom? Tom?

1 Like

It is his prerogative to appeal a court order; it will be the court’s prerogative to tell him to piss off.

4 Likes

Yeah you can always ask for a hearing on some aspect of Discovery you don’t discovered but testifying under oath isn’t a valid objection.

2 Likes

Is he afraid we are all doing to discover he is a unAmerican dick or is he trying to hide illegal actions? We already knew he is a dick. My bet is he is trying to hide something.

1 Like

If you’re planning on lying, you certainly don’t want to be under oath.

Yeah that’s about the only reason too. There is no other reason for that.

He is just the slimiest of assholes.

Lock HIm Up!