Discussion: KKK Says It's 'Not Racist' On Billboard For 'White Pride Radio'

Discussion for article #231618

When I get off the interstate and see something like this I do a u turn and get back on the interstate.

5 Likes

No, it is not racist to love your people based on skin color. It IS racist to hate people not like you based on skin color. Funny how that works.

11 Likes

Racist? I have a brown puppy.

12 Likes

Look, honey, is that a pro-pedophilia billboard over there?

6 Likes

I’ll take it a step farther: it’s not racist to love your people, based on skin color. It IS racist to not love people outside that group just as much. Don’t even have to hate 'em. Just have to love 'em less, and have the reason be race.

Soon as the reason is race, it’s racist.

3 Likes

Sure isn’t, but it is racist to think you’re better than other solely because of your race. To subjugate other’s solely because of their race. To work to demean and degrade people solely because of their race. But to love your race, not racist. You should probably work to love other’s just as much as you love your own though, and if you don’t and refuse to even try then yes that is indeed racist.

3 Likes

She looks so sad.

1 Like

That’s 'cause she’s oppressed.

5 Likes

Racism is not genetic, it’s learned…and the young psyche rebels at being taught into losing part of its humanity.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Haha…bingo…

2 Likes

The sentiment behind this billboard is no different from those who fly the confederate flag. It should be no big surprise. The only unusual thing is that we let it slide when people fly the flag of slavery.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m sure a lot of KKK members are also members of NAMBLA.

Why do you think they call themselves things like “wizard”, “dragon” and “goblin”? It’s to appeal to nerdy boys…

2 Likes

I don’t get the sign:

Is it suggesting that the girl is loving her own kind, the dog;
is it suggesting that the dog is loving its own kind, the girl?

Which is it?

6 Likes

Good Lord, there’s nothing more inept than those people trying to be clever.

6 Likes

As a card-carrying member of the RPGA, I can tell you that appealing to nerdy boys both isn’t that easy, and is far simpler.

Make the girl 18, and make the dog the only thing she’s covered by, and you’re good.

2 Likes

Harrison, AR? Not surprised. I recall a sign on the highway that a certain stretch was being maintained/cleaned up by the local KKK loser klub. I seem to remember they weren’t doing a very good job keeping it clean.

2 Likes

Gosh, I hope they used clip art and the little girl actually comes from the vast assortment of Caucasian types abhorrent to this tiny racist sliver of fringe society…

1 Like

The TV station is called KOLR?

“Color?”

You can’t make this shit up.

5 Likes