Discussion: Kim Kardashian Lobbies Jared Kushner For Presidential Pardon For Inmate

Perhaps Kim should ask her husband if he thinks Ms. Johnson is in prison by choice, since Kanye seems to think people became slaves by choice.
They deserve Trump.

4 Likes

Why isn’t it being discussed during pillow talk?

6 Likes

It is a peculiar quality of the Durp Singularity that, once you cross the event horizon, it seems to go on forever in an unending, ceaseless stream of ever more durpful durp whereas, to an outside observer you’re just instantly lost to reason forever.

10 Likes

Indeed
Collapsing on itself like a black hole , where the collective derp has overcome the forces of gravity. A place so powerful that not even light can escape, let alone a shred of reason

3 Likes

And exactly why is Jared involved with this? In ordinary times this would be on the Onion. Every day reveals more corruption, stupidity, etc.

2 Likes

Just what this maladministration reality show gaping maw of hell needed… some fucking Kardashians.

Somebody wake me up.

4 Likes

You would think that there would already be a process in place to handle pardons. /s

6 Likes

7 Likes

Brilliant!

1 Like

I have little concern for anything Kardashian However they do some good advocacy on behalf of recognizing the Armenian genocide. Give her some props there.

2 Likes

It pays to have (rich) friends in high places…and a grifting President.

1 Like

Kimye’s next project might likely be lobbying Cush or Lust for help on behalf of R. Kelly

2 Likes

Love her hair color. Not many people can dye their hair to look like fishing line and get away with it.

1 Like

2 cultures based on idiocy coming together…hip-hop and conservatism.

3 Likes

previously

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/05/ivanka-trump-to-meet-with-al-gore-to-discuss-climate-issues/?utm_term=.c5ab5f0658db

Gore was in New York for the Climate Reality Project’s 24-hour live broadcast, “24 Hours of Reality,” and was invited to Trump Tower to discuss the topic by Trump’s oldest daughter, Ivanka, who is not registered with a political party and has pushed her father to adopt some positions usually promoted by Democrats.

Former Vice President Al Gore said he tried for months to persuade President Donald Trump to take climate change seriously — and thought there was a possibility he could come around, until Trump announced he would pull the United States out of the Paris agreement in June.

“I thought, actually, there was a chance he might come to his senses,” Gore told late-night television host and comedian Bill Maher. “But I was wrong.”

If West wants to get that lady out of jail, then she needs to state her case on Fox News.

1 Like

she’s reportedly (hedging) not a Trump fan

1 Like

FOX News in the Oval Office and TMZ/E! in the halls of power.

We really have become a fucking reality TV show.

1 Like

Talking Points Memo is the very LAST place I would ever expect to see the over-exposed Kim Kardashian’s name mentioned. Who gives a rat’s ass if this bimbo calls the other bimbo in the WH, Jared Kushner? Thanks a bunch, TPM.

1 Like

Leader Pelosi releases statements every year on behalf on Armenians seeking justice. As long as Turkey dominates the region there won’t be much done.

https://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/42418/

“For too long, the atrocities of the Armenian Genocide have been brushed aside, devalued and denied. By refusing to repudiate those who deny the truth of these heinous crimes, we dishonor the memories of all those who were silenced and all those who survived to tell their stories.

2 Likes