Discussion: Kim Jong Un: 'Deranged' Trump Is 'Unfit' And Will 'Pay Dearly' For Threat

2 Likes

Said Kim: “I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire.”

Methinks Comrade Cockholster just got a new (and extremely accurate) nickname.

do·tard

/ˈdōdərd/
noun
an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.

5 Likes

This pair of whackjobs could lead us into nuclear war.

5 Likes

Kim Jong Un: ‘Deranged’ Trump Is ‘Unfit’ And Will ‘Pay Dearly’ For Threat

Because Lil Kim is so spot on with the first two points, it does make me worry about the third.

6 Likes

It’s the world’s worst rap battle.

6 Likes

Fucking sad that Korean leader can play Donald like a fiddle

3 Likes

Hey, Donald. Let me tell you how you should respond.

1. Login to your twitter account.
  2. Send the following message:
    “Dearest Kim-Fat Dung, my spies pissed on your breakfast this past morning. I pwn you. #YoMamaSoFatAndUgly

We will read about another murderous purge in a few days.

This is precisely the intellectual level of the exchange between these two jackasses.

1 Like

To prevent dragging the world into a nuclear war I would prefer to see these two in a fist fight in Switzerland on live tv since they wanna make it so personal.

I’m sure the citizens of South Korea and Japan would appreciate it too

1 Like

Should I be worried that I think Kim Jong Un is spot on in his assessment of Hair Furor?

5 Likes

Yep. Our idiot’s the first dumb enough to take the bait.

ETA - then again it knocked Russia off as the top story so he’s all about it.

1 Like

Supreme Dumbass Trunce annihilating 26 million people to get to 1 is not a win any more than Supreme Nutcase Trumpf ending healthcare for 32 million of his own citizens is.

Winning a pissing match just means that you get ‘less’ piss on you than the loser.

1 Like

I’d much prefer that they not. But they can call Trump a dotard all they want, and throw in “lousy Yankee imperialist rat” for good measure. Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

2 Likes

Fifth graders calling each other names. It would be nice to have an adult in the White House.

It is time to stop this third grade trash talking on both sides, and for the US to simply conduct a preemptive 3 prong strike on the DRNK:

1. Put enough cruise missiles on the area north of the DMZ to negate the NK artillery, 2) Use air strikes to neutralize NK’s command and control systems and missile manufacturing and launch facilities, and 3) Use more cruise missiles to totally destroy the infrastructure of NK (bridges, dams, power generation, and the seat of government).

Hopefully, this will create situation where nuclear weapons are not needed, but we should be prepared to use them.

I would then let the Chinese and Russians provide any non-military recovery aid to the DRNK, if they want, otherwise I would suggest the civilized word simple ignore the country as a pariah.

Two insane mofos with nuclear weapons, and total lack of self-awareness, calling each other an insane mofo.

Right - and the N. Koreans (not to mention the Chinese) will just sit there and wait for us to finish their destruction. Stupid idea.