Discussion: Kennedy Won't Say If Giuliani Is Wrong To Shrug Off Using Stolen Material

1 Like

Well yes he does know someone that would use stolen info, in fact he knows someone that asked on National TV to be given stolen info.

55 Likes

You’re not a moron? The situation you described as impossible is exactly what happened. They literally walked in and said “Hi, we’re from Russia and we have information for you that’s obviously stolen.”

58 Likes

“Well if you’re asking me, yeah, I’m not going to use stolen material from Russia or China,” the Louisiana senator said. “I don’t know anyone who would.”

Um, what?!

The very premise of the question is that Trump/Guliani would. You know…the guy who’s the leader of your Party.

21 Likes

What a fucking corrupt doofus. He apparently has no standards in terms of what is wrong ethically and he got elected to the Senate even he has no knowledge of the laws regarding using material stolen by a hostile state to win an election. BULLSHIT!!!

24 Likes

These artificially uncertain/confused politicians and sycophantic lawyers would be much more definite about the ethics of these issues if a (D) had done a smidge of this stuff with Russia or China.

22 Likes

“I don’t know if he’s wrong or right,” Kennedy responded. “I don’t know what the law is.”

OK, that explains quite a bit about the futility of your service to your constituents and to your country.

You should definitely resign!

19 Likes

I’ll just bet if you asked him about Hillary’s hypothetical on Rachel Maddow’s show about a Dem candidate reaching out to China for Trump’s tax returns, he’d have a very strong opinion.

His response is unquestionably unpatriotic.

24 Likes

In means IN

3 Likes

You may be John Kennedy, but you’re no John Kennedy. Here’s how the real John Kennedy felt about patriotism and America.

I particularly like this quote.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy

30 Likes

From a political party that has lived off stolen from someone for a while now, I can see how it might be an ambivalent question.

8 Likes

“I don’t know if he’s wrong or right,” Kennedy responded. “I don’t know what the law is.”

This is not an anomaly, folks. Kennedy is the epitome of the modern Republican Party.

And a United States Senator just said he doesn’t know what the law is regarding receiving stolen material from a foreign power. Gee, Senator NumbNuts, I ain’t real good at cipherin’ like you are when you’re down by the cement pond, but I can pretty well figger it’s probably FUCKING ILLEGAL!!!

39 Likes

Kennedy: A Republican doofus, Republican doofuslng.

8 Likes

Didn’t see your comment before posting mine… :grinning:

6 Likes

Kennedy is a Lindsey Graham wannabee!

9 Likes

Nah.

Kennedy is way too heterosexual.

10 Likes

Hey China are you listening?

7 Likes

This is what a coward looks like.

31 Likes

I hope whatever their little secret end game, it is really worth it. At the rate these guys are thrashing morality, decency, ethics and commonsense, the return has to be pretty damn high in compensation to live in a world with none of those things.

Not sure they are thinking things through.

14 Likes

They all set a fine example for the youth of this country, not. Dog help us.

10 Likes