Discussion: Ken Starr: Mueller Report Might Not Be 'Written In A Fair And Balanced Way'

Ah, the pre-release Mueller report spin has started!

So when the report reveals gross traitorous acts against the constitution, it is taken as a positive since it does not reveal over-the-top-super-gross treason, which will reside in the counter-intelligence report that we won’t see.

And besides it was not written by Fox News as Ken Starr would prefer.

6 Likes

Hypocrisy may be closer than it appears.

11 Likes

“Interesting they dig out a 'Has been” as Starr."

Why not? They dug up Barr to play his part.

12 Likes

Wow, what a blatant Freudian Slip!

Coming from that paragon of virtue; Ken Starr (who released his ENTIRE REPORT to the Congress without asking) this is a less than compelling argument.

9 Likes

Disgraced former chancellor Starr
Defends the deplorable Barr.
With every retort
This damn report
Makes me long for some feathers and tar.

43 Likes

There’s a Starrman waiting in the sky
He’d like to come and meet us
But he thinks he’d blow our minds
There’s a Starrman waiting in the sky
He’s told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it’s all worthwhile

3 Likes

The author here forgot to mention another guy who was on Starr’s “team”: ROD ROSENSTEIN. Jesus.

14 Likes

If it wasn’t for him we might still have an Independent prosecutor law.

8 Likes

Just one questions for the blathering idiot Ken Starr (who would not know integrity if it bit a 3 pound chunk out of his lying ass)

• how many genuine legal indictment were filed and guilty pleas were made by people involved in the investigation … Huh?
    here’s a hint Kenny, you disingenuous worm - they indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during the investigation - and these were for really naughty things millions and millions of dollars … lying about illicit interaction with foreign governments … not like your prized - tabloid level - “lied about a blow job”
21 Likes

I would have gone with “The Art of Charcuterie” by the Culinary Institute of America myself.

5 Likes

Everybody’s a comedian.

7 Likes

I hope Ken has enough pearls to clutch!

7 Likes

If only Brett Kavanaugh had been available again…

7 Likes

Starr the architect of witch-hunt sex investigation and protecting rapists, is allowed a pulpit to defend a traitor. No words!

Edited, original had racist instead of rapists. Thinking of Starr’s Baylor fieing after protecting rapists.

10 Likes

Even if TPM had not shown a picture of or even mentioned in the article which TV network Starr said this on, I am fairly sure everyone on this site could have guessed.

(HINT: It’s the network composed of serial sexual harassers, racists, misogynists, homophobes, rumor-mongers, Nazi-panderers, puppy-kickers, kitten-stranglers, elevator-farters, baby-candy stealers, and some guy named Tucker who has secret homoerotic fantasies about Mayor Pete Buttigieg and soup.)

14 Likes

Trump tells the National Enquirer to kill the story.

10 Likes

Ken, and I only mean this in the nicest way, FOAD!

4 Likes

Shut the fuck up you hypocrite idiot!

Bob Mueller is a far superior Special Counsel than you ever dreamed to become.

Besides we don’t need to hear from your lying republican ass!!!

5 Likes

Laughable as an “Independent Counsel”, a failure as a law school dean, criminally negligent as a college president and now pathetically incompetent as a pundit. Mr. Starr has had an amazing professional career, which one hopes will soon come to an end. There are really no worlds left to mess up.

26 Likes

and his characterization of Mueller’s team of prosecutors as “angry Democrats.”

Yes, but how many Angry Democrats were there? 17? 19? 23? 137? Donnie has not been clear on this, and it’s a question of burning public interest!

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available