Discussion: Ken Starr: Mueller Report Might Not Be 'Written In A Fair And Balanced Way'

2 Likes

The hypocrisy…it burns! Make it stop!

94 Likes

Scraping the bottom, are we ?

42 Likes

…Says the master of providing fair and balanced material…

42 Likes

Wow, Kenny, that’s some powerful insight you’ve got there.

19 Likes

If Starr had written the report, he would have blamed Hillary for everything.

55 Likes

Look in the mirror, Asshole!

19 Likes

Gas lighting to the extreme.

30 Likes

I’ve been one of the sceptics who are not looking for much in the way of substance from the Barr edited version of the Mueller Report. These nervous GOPers are leading me to re-evaluate that stance. Not that I’ll raise my expectations, mind you. But the palpable angst is … interesting.

88 Likes

Damn, if only Mueller could have proven Trump engaged in sex with someone other than his wife, we’d be well on our way to impeachment.

78 Likes

The warning sign that bullshit is about to follow: “Questions have been raised.”

27 Likes

He is having a sadz that the report wan’t written by “Fox and Friends.”

14 Likes

You can tell that what terrifies these corrupt motherfuckers the most is what they know will be Hair Fuehrer’s psychotic reaction.

Thoughts and prayers, Kenny-Boy.

24 Likes

They sure know how to sell it …

8 Likes

That’s Tucker Carlson’s job!

25 Likes

I see Starr’s auditioning for his next job.

25 Likes

I prefer to refer to him as “disgraced former Baylor University chancellor Kenneth Starr”.

70 Likes

Fair and balanced?

How about accurate and factual, with sound, reasoned, logical conclusions, and evidence to support it.

It will take release of the full, unredacted report and underlying evidence to know for sure, wouldn’t you say, Mr. Starr?

By the way, how’s this for fair and balanced?

President Trump obstructed justice when he fired James Comey … but he was wearing a very nice suit when he did it.

34 Likes

Mueller and his staff, Starr said, have “had the opportunity without any kind of cross examination — and kind of
check, any kind of balance — to write whatever they want to write."

To be fair, it’s just the same as when Ken submitted a draft of his report to the Democratic Party for their revisions before he released it.

21 Likes

Hostess: “Irony, your table is now ready.”

50 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available