Discussion: Ken Buck Blames Benghazi As Reason U.S. Is Scared of Refugees

Discussion for article #243038

1 Like

Hey Ken, how’s Rock Ridge?

8 Likes

" but Buck’s line of questioning goes to show Republicans still aren’t quite ready to move on."

Their chant at Tortilla Coast is “we won’t move on 'til the black man’s gone”, drink.

4 Likes

It really must be hard to be so very very differently abled.

13 Likes

Uh, except Syrians and Libyans have very different roots. The Syrians came from ancient Assyria, the Libyans… Oh never mind. They are not the same. If you want to conflate the Libyans with Syrians, it makes just as much sense to conflate white mass murderers in America with those of ISIL, who also use automatic and semi automatic firearms… But this would be ridiculous too, just not quite as ridiculous as your analogy.

If you are trying to understand ISIL and how it came about, you’d be much better off understanding the role of the Iraq war and the forced disbandment of the Iraqi Sunni military by Bush-Cheney-Bremer policy that gave birth to ISIS.

14 Likes

This makes sense … if you’re using an atlas from Carson’s Maps R Us.

21 Likes

“Those countries are right next to each other!” the rep later thundered.

By the way, how many creepy Iraqis did we take in after our Iraqi Expedition? Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

It’s like the Paris bombings reverberated to our shores and blew open the flood gates of idiotic, bat shit crazy, racist, bigotry! 48 Democrats empowered this. I will never forgive them. We need to start the liberal, smart, intelligent, non-racist version of the Tea Party, and primary these asshole Democrats who supported this.

12 Likes

I will forever remember in the GOP year of 2010 how Ken was trying to get the Senate seat owned by Michael Bennett and TOTALLY blew it.

1 Like

I’m sorry… dafuq?

These guys will just not let go, will they?
Doesn’t matter how many times they’ve been proven wrong. They just keep going with the same thing over and over again.
Amazing.

2 Likes

Knew it was only a matter of time before the B word was spoken by a coward… and Kenny Boy is another who ran the other way when it was his turn to serve and his mentor was none other than The “Dick” Cheney.

8 Likes

You make an assumption that he is “trying to understand ISIL” but I don’t see any evidence of that. You give him far far too much credit

Just when I think the right wingers can’t be any stupider, they manage to go there…USA! USA! USA!

2 Likes

Err…what?

2 Likes

I agree. I suppose if we were fluent in “teabag” what he just uttered would make perfect sense. To us, it’s batsh*t jibberish.

3 Likes

he clearly did not take world history and geography. fox news seems to have overloaded his brain cells with too much BENGHAZI. clear thinking is the first thing to go.

Around 700,000, I believe.

1 Like

Yes, the party that stood idly by as warning after warning was issued regarding Al Queda, got us into a war in Iraq on a tissue of lies, destroying the budget and the economy in the process is so much more credible.

2 Likes

4 Likes

SORRY nation … for this particular embarrassment —

( signed /  one Coloradoan )
3 Likes