Discussion: Kellyanne Conway Predicts Firings For Staffers Who Leak To 'Shiv Each Other'

5 Likes

If this were a Jacobean drama instead of the Worst Reality Show Ever ™, we now know EXACTLY how Kellyanne Conway would meet her demise.

8 Likes

Shiv? Well, at least they are preparing for their prison sentences.

8 Likes

Oh KellyAnn… poor misguided snowflake
They unlike yourself are not paid enough to sell their souls.
It may be they are disillusioned with the mayhem that passes for an administration,
They are patriots for exposing how venal and petty this Mal-Administration is.
Maybe you should have vetted a little better No?

4 Likes

Shizzle my wizzle. Word.

1 Like

Yup. KAC is Bodie, a loyal soldier who does the bosses dirty work on everybody else. Then one day when he finally truly stands up for himself, he gets taken down just like everybody he took down.

ETA: Except Bodie had much more honor than KAC. And selling drugs on the streets of Baltimore hurt our nation less than the trump administration is… So the analogy had some one flaws! Haha

3 Likes

You go ahead and wish for that, toots. Let the media-shivvers be fired, and let the worst be first. I’m OK with that—enthusiastic, even.

3 Likes

Seems like a nice place to work.

7 Likes

Wait.

Is the ‘shiv each other’ an over-exaggeration put out by the Fake News media?

Or is it a statement put out by one of the Trump spokespeople?

Doesn’t matter, I guess. It’s all part of the chaos dysfunction and distraction of the finely-tuned machine.

3 Likes

A lot of people are saying, Trump is the main leaker. Just putting that out there :wink:

4 Likes

So Trump is out?

2 Likes

I’ve heard that. And Kellyanne is a bit of a shivver herself, WINK WINK.

3 Likes

I thought Trump HIRED people because they were shiv-fluent?

Listen, Donald…

When you brag about pitting your employees against each other in a perpetual, distractive survival battle, when you actually produce a vapid, brain-dulling TV show that promotes that same sort of jungle mentality in the corporate boardroom, when you exuberantly encourage backstabbing and professional betrayal between professionals, you shouldn’t be such a crybaby when it rolls around to bite you in the orange ass.

YOU HIRED THESE PEOPLE FOR THAT VERY REASON!

SO STOP WHINING AND LIVE WITH THE FRUITS OF YOUR OWN INTRIGUE!

7 Likes

They could not and simply cannot do the right thing and then move on. It could have been solved in one minute of public contrition. Instead, here’s Kelly! Amplifying the issue beyond it’s worth. We need to put out this fire! Where is the Gasoline?

5 Likes

Lol, they won’t fire people for lying, beating their spouses,DISSING gold star families,insulting world leaders and sitting Senators,tax evasion ,money laundering,treason, sedition, obstruction of justice…but yeah …leaking…

11 Likes

Garter snakes are cute and harmless. These folks are more like a nest of kraits.

4 Likes

Isn’t that just Tuesday in the Trump White House?

One wonders how the Trump administration became so ghastly and toxic??

2 Likes

Isn’t Trump supposed to gather the gang in a conference room and beat one of them to death with a baseball bat as an example to all?

4 Likes