Discussion: Kellyanne Conway On Comey Firing: ‘It’s Not A Cover Up’

Alternative facts much?

4 Likes

Not Credible.

5 Likes

She’s baaaaaaaaaack. It’s like holding up a sign saying “This is a lie”. Their total ineptitude may save us from them in the end.

13 Likes

So there we have it…total coverup confirmed by Pinocchio Rose herself.

10 Likes

I think it’s telling that they sent her out to defend him tonight, when she is way past her effectiveness at deflection. They are grasping at straws.

And where is Ivanka? She is doing a stellar job advising her father.
I hope they are all feeling the heat and are not sleeping easily these days.

Thank God for Macron’s win in France. And I think that the Korean election is likely good (for Korea). May other countries hold the world together.
And God help us.

12 Likes

So they’ve exumed Kellyanne Conway now? Hail Mary, I can smell the desperation from here.

9 Likes

I’d love to see Comey publicly come out and either confirm or deny this statement.

7 Likes

“Decisively”?! No, more like “impulsively.” A different set of “facts”? Again, NO. Someone, please, shackle her in a secret dungeon so we never have to hear her complete and utter bullshit ever again. And god damn, Kellyanne, SNL’s skit “Where in the World is Kellyanne Conway?” was merely rhetorical, not literally asking for you to appear. Go away!

3 Likes

28 Likes

Shorter Kellyanne: It was an alternative Watergate.

4 Likes

“I think you’re looking at the wrong set of facts here,”

Ah, the good old “alternative facts” routine.

5 Likes

Donald Trump, who was standing nearby, added, “And I’m not a crook.

5 Likes

They found her - just in time to go deeper into the muck.

10 Likes

No one traverses the muck as lightly as Kellyanne. She floats across it like a feather. Indeed, Kellyanne Conway is the very definition of a feathermucker.

7 Likes

So…why didn’t they save this for Friday night? A Tuesday afternoon news dump with something as explosive as this is a little odd, as is not calling Comey in, asking him to resign and telling him he’ll be fired if he doesn’t, giving this time and a little space for Comey to step down with some dignity, This was done in a hurry, it all happened at once in fact judging by Comey supposedly first hearing of it a in breaking news report.
To guess at one of many things that might be going on behind the scenes, what are the odds that a key player in the Russian scandal got a visit or call from the FBI, maybe very recently, that made it clear the FBI was on the trail of something seriously damaging, so time to throw another wrench.
Reading Rod Rosenstein’s memo to Sessions, I definitely got the impression the Trump admin. was pissed that Comey derailed the Clinton investigation back in July, making it much harder to punish Clinton themselves in real time just out of pure vindictiveness.
Looking at CNN as I write this, the banner headline reads TRUMP FIRES COMEY, but above that is a red news alert “Prosecutors issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former national security adviser Flynn, sources say”, to the left “FBI subpoenas Flynn associates”, right below that “Investigators call for Trump team’s financials”.
Above all, firing Comey makes for a lot of smoke and mirrors to obscure all the smoke and fire. As ever Trump needs a distraction, quick, that it throws the FBI off its game is a bonus.

9 Likes

The only difference between all this and Watergate is Nixon didn’t out source the breaking into and theft of Democratic files while looking for dirt to the Russians.

7 Likes

Kellyanne Conway On Comey Firing: ‘It’s Not A Cover Up."

Translation: “It is a cover up.”

6 Likes

OMG, it’s gotta be the full moon…KAC!

7 Likes

Keep smiling and lying bitch. You’re going down too

7 Likes

“Smiling lying bitch” is her White House login password.
“Going down” is her user name.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available