Discussion: Kellyanne Conway Calls On Schiff To 'Resign' For 'Pedaling A Lie Day After Day'

1 Like

Kellyanne… go fuck yourself.

As IF trump doesn’t pedal lies every day. Talk about pots and kettles

14 Likes

Kellyanne Conway Calls On Schiff To ‘Resign’ For ‘Pedaling A Lie Day After Day’

Just one lie per day? He’s a piker.

18 Likes

No haps, you harpy. He has investigations to pursue. Don’t get too confident here. We’re not even done with the Mueller report yet. One letter from a traitor doesn’t turn the page on this.

21 Likes

Can we arrest her for trying to cause a riot? Its like they are trying their best to get someone to snap.

7 Likes

The Screeching Harridan
More like this

16 Likes

Full throated bull shit.

6 Likes

And scene.

5 Likes

Ditto Cabbagehead…you have been lying and obstructing for at LEAST 2 years. Screw you.

2 Likes

Kellyanne Conway lecturing somebody else on lying… yea

You have to admire the chutzpah and shamelessness of the Republicans.

• No accusation left unsaid, no matter how unfair and hypocritical.
  • No advantageous legal maneuver left unimplemented regardless of tradition, decorum, and legality

There is a huge uneven playing field between the expected behavior for Democrats and the expected behavior for Republicans. This give the Republicans a huge advantage over the Democrats.

16 Likes

Hard to believe that she can get more loathsome, but I guess she works hard at it.

20 Likes

Yes, there is an uneven playing field. Not so sure that it will give Republicans an edge in the end. I think the American people will reject the Republican approach next year even more strongly than they did in 2018.

6 Likes

They want to get as many digs in as possible before the Mueller Report is made public.

12 Likes

“Somebody should have put him under oath…”

I'm sure Schiff would sit down and put his hand on a Bible and testify under oath, if Trump would agree to do the same. Ball's in your court, Kellyanne.
11 Likes

So, should all the prosecutors in SDNY similarly resign?

4 Likes

These guys are total idiots, instead of taking advantage of the opportunity to put the whole thing behind, they are trying to get payback and further alienating the House, whose cooperation will continue to need.

Either that or the report contains much more damaging information than what Barr makes it look.

9 Likes

This whole thing is sickening.

7 Likes

Does she even talk to her husband?

George’s response to SHS’s tweet from yesterday.

9 Likes

So, this is really the standard you want to use for resignation? Lying day after day?

14 Likes

Call. Her. Bluff.

KAC - how about we lay out all Mueller’s evidence plus everything that the FBI counterintelligence investigations have dug up (redacted as needed), I like our chances.

5 Likes