Discussion: Kasich Lands A Talent Agent Upon Leaving Governor's Office

? What talent?

4 Likes

I think they mean a publicist.

ETA: No I checked. They are a talent agency and they’re working on a tv deal for Kasich.

I think Warhol knew this is what was coming.

5 Likes

This place doesn’t sound like a political speaker’s bureau, more like the kind who book televangelists and motivational types. Hmm.

4 Likes

Is he going to Dancing with the Stars? or Celebrity big Brother?

7 Likes

Haha. My first thought was that he had engaged engaged Michael Flynn’s “people” - the ones who “accidentally” sent him to Moscow.

1 Like

Well sure, grifting is both a talent and an art. I’ll bet Gingrich and Huckabee got a kickback for referring Kasich. Expect to see more “cinnamon cures cancer” on your tv very soon now.

5 Likes

Self-Help Motivational speaker/guru? What’s next, John - challenging people to walk across hot coals - and charging them to do so?

1 Like

. . . or H. L. Mencken.

4 Likes

Why are you dumping me?, I just got a Yuge client…

5 Likes

Curiously enough, a sometimes reasonable conservative voice now lost in the wilderness.

It reflects on his decision making ability. He turned sideways instead of looking up.

See ya.

2 Likes

Both of them. But Warhol particularly understood celebrity.

2 Likes

Dancing with the Stars, The Price is Right, endless possibilities…

2 Likes

Kasich says he would prefer to run as a Republican but could also run as an independent.

Great, draw votes away from the Democrat nominee and get Trump elected again. Sounds like a plan.
1 Like

What, you need a talent agent for dullness and flip-flopping? Or is it his ventriloquism talent, since he is able to give long, boring, useless both-siderist speeches while having Trump’s balls in his mouth.

2 Likes

Hidden talent?

I fear there is going to be a herd of Green and Independent candidates.

And exactly why is this occurrence newsworthy?

Please run as an independent…

Pretty please…

It’s in the Trump-free zone…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available