Discussion: Karl Rove: 'Shame' On Obama For Trumping Up Impeachment Talk (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #225708

Blame the impeachment talk on Republicans.

6 Likes

KKK is walking around with a noose hanging from his belt inquiring “lynching, who said anything about a lynching…oh this? It’s just an antique I was left by my close cousin Lee Atwater”.

22 Likes

I think republicans use “1984” as an instruction manual. War is peace, up is down, Obama is responsible for impeachment talk, women are responsible for their rape, poor are responsible for their poverty, more guns will lead to less violence etc. etc. The corporate media dutifully repeats the lies. Wonder if George Orwell over ever saw this one coming?

31 Likes

In other words: All this impeachment talked we started is backfiring on us, so it is time to once again . . . BLAME OBAMA!

23 Likes

All a plot to take the focus off of BENGHAZI!

5 Likes

Look to your own party, Turdblossom.

6 Likes

Karl Rove and John Boehner are Washington insiders who are completely out of touch with the conservative movement and don’t know what the base want.

4 Likes

Speaking, of course, from the moral high ground of not having fund-raised off BENGHAZZIII!!!1!!! and countless other trumped up travesties.

10 Likes

How about shame on Fox for giving Turd Blossom a microphone.

11 Likes

“Wolf, wolf” , he cried.

2 Likes

What Turdblossom has to say makes perfect sense if you are insane. And remaining members of the GOP are mostly certifiable.

5 Likes

The GOP strategist pointed out that House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said his caucus has no plans to impeach the president and claimed there was “no serious Republican leader” who has stepped forward with justification for such a maneuver.

Given the dearth of “Serious Republicans leaders”, I think we can safely close that logic loop.

17 Likes

Karl needs to go on back to those woods in GA where Deliverance was filmed and find his soul mate.

3 Likes

These clowns crack me up. Do they EVER listen to themselves?

5 Likes

Amazing to see Republicans lie any lie just like Soviet Communists did!

5 Likes

Bastards are shitting themselves. I love it.

6 Likes

As he trumps up impeachment talk.

2 Likes

“How dare President Obama make lemonade from the lemons we have forced on him!” – Karl Rove

8 Likes

How is this shameful? Obama is suggesting that empowering Republicans will make it more likely that he’s impeached. That is 100% the case.

7 Likes