Discussion: Justice Department Accuses Texas Of Circulating 'Misleading' Voter ID Info

2 Likes

Damn Paxton. I hope his trial for fraud starts soon.

8 Likes

Just evil. And they ask themselves why AAs don’t vote for them.

And they have the nerve to call Hillary a liar.

25 Likes

Fuckers. Thank god we live in a Post-Racial America™!

6 Likes

I’m not religious, but if I was a praying man, I’d pray every morning and every night that Clinton wins Texas because I desperately want to see the circus show freakout that would ensue. Really…I’m being honest here…when I say “desperate” to see it, I mean desperate. Just thinking about the insane levels of apocalyptic chagrin I’d get to gloat over gives me a tingle.

22 Likes

This crap calls for prison time for the election officials / politicians involved in this. And hard labor.

7 Likes

They just keep stalling.Sad.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Texas printed up official literature declaring that Republicans are to vote on Tuesday and Democrats should arrive at the polls on Wednesday this year.

6 Likes

Those sonsabitches…

3 Likes

anyone asking Paxton about his donation from Cheeto Donnie vis-a-vis Trump U investigation?

6 Likes

Sure, why wouldn’t they? You’re seeing it now. This is normal for them. Trump is normal and he’s got 43% right now. Never forget what goper is all about. When you see them across the aisle in their black suits and their little flag pins, never forget what they stand for and who they are, and who put them there. Ever.

5 Likes

Would it be legal for the Justice Department to run TV/radio spots saying the facts about this issue?

2 Likes

These GOP Texans are like petulant children, defying legitimate authority every step of the way. Is there a juvie for state officials?

5 Likes

Totally agree. Some serious prison time is in order for Paxton and anyone else who is guiding these actions. This nation needs to get serious (again) about the right to vote and holding responsible anyone who obstructs for obviously wrong reasons.

10 Likes

Kobach comes to mind…

5 Likes

I’ll say amen to that even though I, too, am not religious.Those TX yahoos would go positively ape shit.

It also brings out the revolutionary in me. When I read these things I want to storm the Bastille, drag the villains into the street, then convey them to the guillotine in tumbrels – to keep it traditional of course.

8 Likes

Just seeing Texans’ apoplectic response to the Dallas Morning News endorsement of Hillary is already almost more than I can stomach!

10 Likes

Just seeing Texans’ apoplectic response to the Dallas Morning News endorsement of Hillary is already almost more than I can stomach!

Wow, you were right, 1780 comments and counting. Here’s a typical(?) post

DallasNews, you have insulted every College educated self made man & women from the ranch to the small store owner. From the Pulpit to the Office clerk, from those seeking a quality way of life without the hassels of stress, work reviews every 60 days and corrupt Unions.

Hillary Clintons accomplishments, Supports her fillandering immoral spouse,

Charges exorbient amounts to lie to the sheep, and influence politics from office, so she can be bought;

Has as much blood on her hands as any serial killer in Texas or US histrory.;

Has leaked as much sensitive material about our Governments doing, than Woki-Leaks, the North Koreans or Iranians have ever gotten.

She has brokered away our National security and our lead in weaponry to defend our nation.

You are an insult to Texas and Freedom

[

10 Likes

Lordy, lordy, an alternate universe there, totally divorced from reality…

9 Likes

Worst administration in the state of Texas EVER!!!

An AG who is under two indictments, a governor who is one of the world’s meanest assholes and a Lt. Governor who is a Hate Radio screamer.

It’s utterly fucking disgusting.

18 Likes