Discussion: Jury Finds Man Guilty Of Trying To Detonate Explosives-Laden Van In OK

This breaks my hear that someone from Oklahoma would want to emulate Timothy McVeigh

7 Likes

Sounds like he might be an authentic nutcase, but nutcases can be plenty dangerous.

2 Likes

“Explosives-Laden Van In OK” ?

took me a while

1 Like

They have to put “Oklahoma is OK” on the license plates so people will remember.

2 Likes

I do miss Bartcop, Oklahoma’s best since Will Rogers.

2 Likes

Build the freaking wall already, stop the drugs criminals and terrorists!!!

4 Likes

Not black. Not Middle Eastern. Not Hispanic. Not Muslim. Therefore not a terrorist, just an oppressed white male suffering from economic anxiety.

10 Likes

Yeah, this bunch is crazy. Good news is most are also stupid so they get caught before they complete the mission.
Can’t count on that though. Eternal vigilance.

2 Likes

But Spike Lee is the racist for uttering “make the moral choice between love versus hate” at the 2020 presidential election, according to MAGA-Man.

Lee wasn’t even in an explosive-laden van.

2 Likes

And of course the mainstream news is not talking about this

1 Like

Tell me more about the dangers from Muslim extremists in the US…

3 Likes

Yeah, but prison is almost never the right way of dealing with schizophrenics. The ones who are physically dangerous and present a continuing danger, like this guy, need to be detained, possibly forever, but we just don’t have a model for dealing with them because we’re still so focused on retribution as the “real” purpose of incarceration and emotionally invested in treating organic brain disorders as moral deficiency.

And, more importantly, the real guilty parties behind this latest, thankfully only attempted, act of stochastic terrorism will suffer no consequences.

8 Likes

Non, non, non - it’s the danger of "Muscle Men Extremists" - all that testosterone obviously makes them crazy…

You were saying…? :

^^^Wanna-be mailbomb revolutionary Cesar Sayoc.^^^

3 Likes

Egg-zackerly!

1 Like

Explosives-Laden…Osama’s cousin?

1 Like

Wall would have kept this guy out, right?

5 Likes

Jeebus those pajamas look like they are from the Lee Greenwood collection at Walmart. Plus the wife beater adds to the fashion statement.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know about him (I moved away pre-web). In my day it was Frosty Troy’s rag.