Discussion: Judge Rules That Mistake In Trump NDA Makes It Void, Could Apply To Others

2 Likes

Only the best.

44 Likes

Oh sweet, a break in the clouds. And look…a ray of sunshine!!! :smiley:

44 Likes

Wait til Avennati gets his hands on this ruling! It’s gonna be sweeeet.

They could sell the Stormy Daniels court proceedings on pay per view :joy:

46 Likes

Pro-tip to Orange Foolius: try hiring a lawyer who didn’t get his degree from the Hollywood Upstairs Law School.

52 Likes

This whole fiasco is just like Watergate, but with drooling, gibbering morons running the show.

MAGA!

Morons Are Governing America

100 Likes

Seems to me they believe the NDA allows them to break basic laws and regulations, if I am reading this report correctly.

35 Likes

Hah - you took the words right out of my mouth.

It appears that the tRump hires singularly incompetent lawyers.

20 Likes

“Various wording errors and incorrect phrasing in the NDA… did not prevent Denson from taking her case public.”

But Trump is very highly educated, knows words, and has the best words.

How could this have happened?

46 Likes

We are both destroyed a little and yet saved every single day by the total incompetency of this administration and everyone that surrounds it.

72 Likes

Bad (or weak) lawyering. Too much disclosure. Dangerous!

7 Likes

Bluth?? This TV show is going to get a lot better if it’s now an Arrested Development crossover.

13 Likes

I wonder if McGrath planned it this way?

5 Likes

This be great fun. A gift that keeps giving, going back to the Trump organization. Hope there are people there seeing their chance to tip the scales toward justice and bring down people who have abused them. I think they would deserve a nice payout too.

14 Likes

Bluth ruled that, due to various wording errors and incorrect phrasing in the NDA, it did not prevent Denson from taking her case public.

It was after multiple failed attempts to navigate the "who" and "whom" quandary that Poe turned to opium.
20 Likes

Arrested Development had ‘build the wall’ 2 years before Trump used it. AD also made a mockery of corrupt fundraisers long before we learned just how bad the Trump Foundation is. They even had the whole schtick about using phony fundraisers to leverage a political campaign. AD laid out the lying, deception and mistrust that embodies criminal enterprise families or families in decline desperate to preserve diminishing wealth and status.

36 Likes

Extra-judicial processes like binding arbitration should be banned. We are a nation of laws and we need a uniform law enforcement system and a single judicial process.

Until it is banned, arbitration should be fully transparent, require the same standards of due process, evidence and proof as a court of law, and conduct proceedings and transcripts in public. Nothing behind closed doors. Any party should be able to take the case to the courts at any time.

Also, American citizens should not be stripped of their fundamental freedoms, free speech, religious liberties, property rights and other rights or forced to endure rape, sexual molestation, imprisonment, fines, wage theft etc. because of arbitration agreements. Approaches like arbitration should be capped at matters involving $9.99 or less.

44 Likes

@lcbo
Hah - you took the words right out of my mouth.
Mine too
Rudy write that one up or was it the other dildo Sekulow
Hey lcbo
Just curious if that handle is from the famous Ontario L.C.B.O.

4 Likes

After all is said and done. After all the treason, after the corruption, after the obstruction…I look back and wish for some basic competence.

14 Likes

I love the part about the campaign suing for $1.5 million in damages. What damage did the campaign suffer? Its good reputation?

(Remember, a campaign is a corporation, and a corporation is a person.)

16 Likes