Discussion: Joni Ernst Will Deliver The GOP State Of The Union Response

Discussion for article #232112

I hope she’s wearing gloves when she does it.

I really don’t want to look.

4 Likes

And it shall be gloriously mindless.

5 Likes

So, what is HER shtick going to be, a ridiculous tie, going to Federal Prison several years from now, choking on water OR will she go big and castrate a pig during the response?

5 Likes

Well I hope someone will give me a buck for every platitude she uses. I need to pay off my house.

9 Likes

Which camera will she be looking at?

6 Likes

GOP - loosing before you go out on the field.

8 Likes
"I never, never imagined that I would have this opportunity."

Neither did we.

Joni Ernst is the new Sharron Angle and is just as obtuse.

19 Likes

Really. I’ve heard her “speak” and she really is Bachmann-level crazy. I say let the country see what Iowa hath wrought.

21 Likes

I bet she’s frigid.

1 Like

this is going to be awesome, baby.

10 Likes

I’m thinking the pig castration. Republicans will literally eat it up. Nom nom nom nom…

2 Likes

Blah blah blah executive order regarding immigration is tyranny yadda yadda Obama’s veto threat is also a threat to homeland security and omg France jibba jabba Social Security is in dire straits and the disabled are in danger of their benefits being cut something something but Dems/Obama won’t see the light that we need to reform it and make tough choices to save it herpa derpa. She will then castrate a pig with her teeth.

14 Likes

Yes, but you didn’t included the pig balls crazy look in her eyes.

Edit: Oops, I missed your last sentence.

2 Likes

I think it’s amusing that the GOP is throwing her to the wolves so soon after her fluke election.

She’s batcrap crazy, and now the entire nation will be able to see just how deep that bat crap is.

Remember how this same job made Jindal, Rubio, and Bachmann into bigger laughingstocks than they were to begin with?

This is going to be better than epic.

Popcorn futures are already rising.

26 Likes

Rubio’s performance was one for the record books. It was twenty some minutes of water slurping, lip smacking, beads of sweat rolling, forehead wiping fun!

5 Likes

OH yeah…

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5998468352/hDA195EA4/

1 Like

What could go wrong?

3 Likes

How much time have you got?

4 Likes

I’m sure she has already written the response.

3 Likes