2 Likes

“We just found some witches…”

That’ll leave a mark.

25 Likes

Nice trolling, Mr. Podesta…

26 Likes

Well Played Mr. Podesta.

Now for aMariotti twitter thread:

(click on to get the series/tread of tweets.

3 Likes

Well, in a sane world this would show just how craven the Republicans were yesterday. Another 12 indictments of Russians who interfered in the election to help Trump, but the Republicans want to talk about a handful of text messages between lovers and portray them as an effort to influence the election…the absurdity of the comparison between these two things should be laughable. Sadly, a large fraction of the nation will believe that a couple people could undo an election on their own, or at least try, in spite of all the safeguards.

Though, Comey’s actions show an example of exactly that happening, but in a way that benefitted Trump…too bad they aren’t patriotic enough to understand how wrong those actions were.

18 Likes

”Trump likes to describe this as a witch hunt—well we just found some witches, and they were indicted.”

So Mueller’s indicted Viktor Krum and his co-conspirators at the Durmstrang Institute.

How about we round up the American witches now?

22 Likes

this is nonsense. these are Potemkin indictments.

1 Like

Start with this one…

21 Likes

Hmmmmm…

Coincidence I’m sure.

16 Likes

The servers were asking for it, the way they were network addressed.

7 Likes

Just wait, Donnie…

17 Likes

The head warlock is in the UK right now, they are waiting to see if he comes back or takes off runs off and hides when he gets home to Papa Putin.

4 Likes

I think Obama sprayed coffee right before that pic was snapped!

5 Likes

True dat, John.

But I would personally like to see some more (a lot more…) American witches indicted.

5 Likes

Maybe but I have a hard time believe they had not been trying to attack any and all Clinton computers and dig up any other info they could for years.

Well, Hillary is kinda leaning back…

1 Like

Troll level: Intergalactic.

5 Likes

Double, double, toil and trouble,
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
Cackle, cackle, cackle.

1 Like

Now get the leader of the coven!

2 Likes

A Representative from NJ-D, stated that if anyone should be mad about anything, that it should be her, because it was the FBI’s on doing that caused Trump to be elected, and they on the other hand, should be happy!