Discussion: John Kelly: The Trump Family's 'Influence' In The WH 'Has To Be Dealt With'

1 Like

Whatever respected legacy this man may have hoped for from Honorable Military Service has been completely erased by his tenure as Trump’s Chief of Staff.

Let History render judgement on this man who failed the Test at the end of the race.

45 Likes

Trump is the root of that problem. Deal with him first.

15 Likes

“By no means do I mean Mrs. Trump — the first lady’s a wonderful person.”

Love to hear more about that.

6 Likes

When asked about whether having members of President Trump’s family serving in the administration, Kelly paused.

“They’re an influence that has to be dealt with,” he said.

Kushner has brought peace to the Middle East, has a plan for immigration and a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. He’s a policy animal unlike any other in history.

/s

14 Likes

Lie down with dogs. Get fleas.

7 Likes

Wish we could get copies of Kelly’s memos about Jared and Ivanka’s activities. Unfortunately, the White House weren’t exempt from the Freedom of Information Act. But perhaps the lawyers now conducting discovery in the Emoluments Clause case can get them …

4 Likes

Everything Trump touches dies. Including John Kelly’s reputation.

15 Likes

Hate to say this about a Marine, but his recent acceptance of the Directorship of a company that houses young aspiring immigrants arrested on the border says a lot about the values of this person.

29 Likes

Don’t forget Kelly is a first class liar himself, just ask Fl. Rep Frederica Wilson!

27 Likes

“They’re an influence that has to be dealt with,” he said.

What no empty barrel talk John? You wouldn’t even have to lie about them this time.

@1gg seems neither of us forgot

1 Like

He is who we feared he was…

But maybe even shallower and with more malleable integrity than originally thought.

5 Likes

From everything I’ve read, Jared’s “peace plan” for the Middle East is as follows:

(1) Israel will annex the West Bank and the Golan Heights.
(2) Palestine will get the Gaza Strip.
(3) Palestinians will be relocated from the West Bank to the Sinai Peninsula, pursuant to a deal with Egypt.
(4) $10 billion dollars will be spent to sweeten the deal.

Muhammad BoneSaw is or was responsible for selling the deal to Arab regimes, but after an unfortunate accident in Istanbul last year, his position as a salesman was somewhat … compromised. When Jared was last heard from on the status of his peace plan, he said it will soon be released. I’m not holding my breath since he has been saying that for the last two years. Presumably he is waiting for the Saudis et al. to generate sufficient Arab acceptance of the plan, which does not seem to be happening.

7 Likes

When I read that I thought Kelly must be on some serious meds and can I get some of that?

2 Likes

And he was involved with the same “entrepreneurs” even before he joined the Trump Administration.

4 Likes

You never know who the next up-and-coming Rudolf Höss will be.

1 Like

6 Likes

This man is a pig, profiting off the caging of children. I have no interest in anything he wants to “dish.”

7 Likes

Isn’t he responsible for revamping the VA, too? Maybe he handed that of to the three Mara Lago members.

3 Likes

I make lye soap. General, I will give you some, but I don’t think even it will scrub off the tRump stank.

2 Likes