Discussion: Joe Scarborough Claims Trump Asked Advisor Why U.S. Can't Use Nukes (VIDEO)

I wonder if a series of hydrogen bombs dropped on the middle east would set off enormous underground oil fires. Maybe not. I guess they’d need oxygen. Likely make a big mess, tho.

1 Like

I’ve always thought Trump had an Ernst Röhm vibe going on.

2 Likes

Knives, my ass! The only weapons Moanin’ Joe and Micro know how to wield are sporks.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure most of the residents of Israel are horrified by the predicament that they find themselves in. I went on a walking tour and the guide was a young man whose parents are from Argentina, as I recall, and they regret coming to Israel.

1 Like

And if he knew this “months ago” why bring it up only now? In those following months, I recall him yukking it up with “Donald” on several occasions. He was treated as a familiar friend and honored guest.

5 Likes

NuKes aRE like carS. IF YOU Never DRIve YOur car, YOur tiREs get FLAT and STUFF rusts and GETs ALL dirty wITH birD pOOP and rotting leaves. SAMe with Nukes.

30 Likes

What’s wrong, Joe? Have Donald Trump’s once succulent-and-sweet balls turned vinegary on your palette?

2 Likes

More like DonaldVan’s Brain.

Exactly. Joe makes this huge revaluation using a unnamed source. I’m not saying it isn’t true, but still something that huge needs to be sourced. I’d also like to know why he’s revealing this now and not two months ago when it supposedly happened. That’s some dangerous stuff to keep under wraps for so long.

4 Likes

Omg the gop won’t be happy till they kill us all

3 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, without a named source I’m hesitant to take this too far, but it definitely does fit with the larger pattern of Trump’s public pronouncements. With almost anyone else, our default response to an unsourced allegation like this would be “oh please, no one is that crazy”; it speaks volumes that with Trump we have to treat this seriously.

In his mind this sort of thing would be no different than threatening to sue someone; just a weapon (no pun intended) for bargaining purposes and to make himself feel important.

13 Likes

And let us not forget that it is pronounced NU-CUE-LAR! After all, the “j” is silent.

10 Likes

I don’t believe JS or Trump about anything.

2 Likes

I was just going to post something very similar.
I hate unnamed sources, particularly when the issue is very serious, but this truly seems like Trump

I find this more believable than not.

3 Likes

They should give him some scratch-off lottery tickets, a quarter, and a copy of Maxim - and then lock him in the john.

2 Likes

Christ, the fact nuclear weapon use is even being brought up should give all of us concern!

2 Likes

Didn’t Trump say something which downplayed Saddam’s use of poison gas against Iraqi citizens? That he approved of Saddam’s “strong” response to terror we know, but I think he also said something to trivialize poison gas.
Maybe narcissist isn’t the right word for Trump. He is closer to true solipsism.

6 Likes

Day two of the Trump Presidency: Donald discovers the “football” is really a jack-in-the-box.

6 Likes

Something relevant on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/760825107598237696/photo/1

… I had never read that interview before, although I saw the excerpts.
You can’t sleep after reading something like that.

1 Like