Discussion: Jim Jordan Calls CNN 'Desperate' For Reporting On Him

1 Like

Yep slow bleed
What ya got to hid?

18 Likes

Jordan has the Trump playbook down pat (and isn’t any more convincing either)

27 Likes

Have we had the now magical incantation, “FAKE NEWS” trotted out yet?

16 Likes

Excellent picture choice. B&W gives it that “Ole time scandal” look.

53 Likes

Jordan has maintained that he did not know about the abuse, saying earlier Wednesday, “To think that I would not stand up for my athletes is ridiculous.”

Yes, yes. Ignorance is bliss. :innocent: Claiming ignorance of crimes around you while clinging to the authority given to you by your elected position is both honorable (not), and peaceful (lol). :smiling_imp: Ignorance is such a blissful lifestyle. May you remain ignorant of everything for the remainder of your days.

11 Likes

Hey, Jim. Who’s desperate here?

26 Likes

At least he isn’t saying he doesn’t recall.

11 Likes

Sounds like CNN is doing what the 4th estate is supposed to do - investigate.

44 Likes

I think there should be Congressional hearings.

30 Likes

When all else fails, blame the messenger(s)…

11 Likes

Now @CNN is contacting all 100+ of our former staff and interns asking for dirt on me.

He just verified that CNN is really and truly doing due diligence on this story, quite thoroughly in fact, just in case there was any doubt on that front. #dimbulb

40 Likes

Squirm, you worm.

28 Likes

previously

26 Likes

Shorter Freedom Caucus Idiot: Her Emails.

6 Likes

Film noir.

7 Likes

If CNN is desperate how come the few times I’ve turn them on in the morning you are on? Honestly, I didn’t know who it was that annoyed me so much because I was listening on the radio and missed your intro so I looked it up.

3 Likes

No desperate, no desperate, you are desperate!

I am very much enjoying this.

30 Likes

Jim,

As of right now you are probably going to keep your day job (at least this go round) - but that Speakership - it’s gone. Your platform to get on the tv news all the time to screech pro trump bs - once this media frenzy is over, outside of Fox - your attention getting bloviating won’t work. There is a taint on ya. Can you smell it? Keep doubling down and throwing shade at the wrestlers/victims (while the coach has admitted trying to intervene) - and that day job just may slip away in November

33 Likes

Jordan’s been trying a leg hook … ladies and gentlemen … and … oooh … there he goes again —

He missed it ! —

Looks like the challenger has him close to the mat now …

Boy ! … I just don’t see him wrestling his way out of this one —

23 Likes