Discussion: Jeb Swears He's Tough: 'I Eat Nails When I Wake Up'

Republican presidential candidate and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush wants everyone to know he is one tough cookie. He told Bloomberg News on Saturday that he eats nails when he wakes up — and then has breakfast.

In other words, “just call me Super Butch!”

How tough is Jeb!?

He once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

2 Likes

No comment. Tried posting a pic but the link wouldn’t work. Sorry!

What a wuss.

I seem to hear a voice piping: “I AM NOT A WIMP!”

1 Like

A school bus!

The mouse that squeaked…pitiably.

1 Like

Without any doubt, he really is dumber than W. He may even be dumber than Neal Bush.

3 Likes

So Jeb’s been eating nails? Doesn’t metal poisoning cause brain damage?

2 Likes

Jeb is becoming pathetic… he should quit while his children and grandchildren still respect him…

2 Likes

His morning snack consist on tarantulas and scorpions on a stick… dines live everglades python with alligator filling

The Quick and the Dead.

Jebbie was born with a silver hammer in his mouth.

Jebby’s sad campaign against the bully tRump humorously reminds me of this (and speaking of nails, check out 4:31 to 4:52):

Jebby’s gonna’ show all you doubters that he’s ready to be Commander n’ Chief… a run and a triumphant jumping celebration…Rocky Balboa style! ______ Uhhh! Just as soon as he can figure out how the hell to get out of this zipper and hoodie mess! He can’t figure it out…what went wrong??? ___Jeeeeeeeeeez’!

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Screen-Shot-2015-10-27-at-10.38.44-AM.png

Mother of God! It runs in the family.

I doubt he has ever held a nail. And I also doubt if he knows how to drive one. With the privileged life he has had he probably never got near construction of any kind. He is as big a wuss as his brother.

1 Like

Pssssssssst…Jeb…dubya was your mama’s favorite…

Too late for that!

1 Like

Doesn’t the coating they put on nails have lead in it? That seems to explain allot !

1 Like

Bush also discussed his performance at the CNBC debate Wednesday and
noted that he “felt it wasn’t that good” because he didn’t get to ask
the right questions and didn’t interrupt his opponents.

I guess whatever paid campaign staff Jeb still has probably sent a few resumes out after that comment.

" … didn’t get to ask the right questions and didn’t interrupt his opponents." This sounds like a 7th grader’s approach to a debate. It’s supposed to be about answering questions to demonstrate his knowledge and experience on issues, not a time to ask “I know I am, but what are you?”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available