Discussion: Jeb Swears He's Tough: 'I Eat Nails When I Wake Up'

Jeb! is as talented as his brother but w/o Dick (Vader) Cheney to make the decisions for him.

1 Like

Recalling Poppy’s “Wimp Factor” crisis and a priceless Time mag cover

1 Like

Best part of it–Mark Halperin asking the question and eating it up as a real answer.

1 Like

but at least crispin is doing his andy kaufman thing, with JEB! it’s pathetically wysiwyg.

1 Like

Because it’s just so difficult to prove how tough you are when you don’t get to ask the right questions. But maybe someone will make him watch his own lousy performance. That’ll sure show everyone how tough he is!

1 Like

We could see this as riffing on the idea that they GOP race is a clown car of incompetents. Clowns are found at circuses. So, maybe he’s just staking out that he’s a twofer - Iron Eating Jeb the carnie and presidential candidate?

1 Like

Republican presidential candidate and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush wants everyone to know he is one tough cookie. He told Bloomberg News on Saturday that he eats nails when he wakes up — and then has breakfast.

In other words, “just call me Super Butch!”

How tough is Jeb!?

He once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

2 Likes

No comment. Tried posting a pic but the link wouldn’t work. Sorry!

What a wuss.

I seem to hear a voice piping: “I AM NOT A WIMP!”

1 Like

A school bus!

The mouse that squeaked…pitiably.

1 Like

Without any doubt, he really is dumber than W. He may even be dumber than Neal Bush.

3 Likes

So Jeb’s been eating nails? Doesn’t metal poisoning cause brain damage?

2 Likes

Jeb is becoming pathetic… he should quit while his children and grandchildren still respect him…

2 Likes

His morning snack consist on tarantulas and scorpions on a stick… dines live everglades python with alligator filling

The Quick and the Dead.

Jebbie was born with a silver hammer in his mouth.

Jebby’s sad campaign against the bully tRump humorously reminds me of this (and speaking of nails, check out 4:31 to 4:52):

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available