Discussion: Jeb Bush Thinks It Would Be 'Powerful' Statement If Nobody Voted This Year

“Well, if everybody didn’t vote, that would be a pretty powerful political statement, wouldn’t it?”

Disqualifying forever.

35 Likes

Voting should be like sex I guess. If you can’t sleep with Kate Upton, well, you just shouldn’t be sleeping with anyone else I suppose.

12 Likes

Nothing like “low energy” sour grapes, JEB!.
They’re usually destined to become raisins, so stay out of the sun…

18 Likes

Apathy is so powerful. No really.

23 Likes

I’m ashamed to admit I used to think he was the smart one.

14 Likes

This statement comes out of his enormous priviledge. He believes the outcome of the election can’t possibly have any effect on him or his family. I never really loathed JEB! before, but I guess I just wasn’t paying enough attention.

28 Likes

I never cared that much about apathy. Sort of.

11 Likes

I’m sure Ma Bush isn’t happy with JEB! on his disgracing the family.
Not gonna be a fun Thanksgiving dinner at Chez Shrub.

3 Likes

Me? I’m ambivalent…

4 Likes

This statement is primarily meant for Democrats.

PS: I heard a few days ago that JEB will be teaching at Harvard. At least for a semester. The course will be something to do with education.

5 Likes

What a great idea! Everyone who agrees 10% or more with anything Bush stands for, stay home.

5 Likes

I am just at a loss for how to answer such an absurd statement by anyone of his ilk. He, like is brother, is proof that some couples should never have children.

And that he thinks his father is too “frail” to vote his conscience by voting for HRC, a family friend and a definitely better choice than Trump, is just absurd. This man needs to stay out of the political spotlight - he has done enough damage to this nation in 2000 to last a lifetime.

And he definitely needs to keep his mouth shut. If you do not like the candidates, then vote your down tickets, but at least vote. If he votes for Johnson then he has thrown away his vote and his party is never going to forgive him. His family has led the GOP rise and now oversees from the sidelines its fall. They helped to create the Tea Party through their political alliances, and now Jed is leading the way to leave the Party. His father must be so proud!

9 Likes

Know what’s really a powerful statement? Jeb thinking it would be a powerful statement if nobody voted this year.

Know what it says? It says I just had to put a $1.00 in the damn jar again.

7 Likes

I agree. That would be the silence heard around the world and totally unnerve the powers that be. But, for different reasons than this idiot thinks, I suggest never again voting for any president as long as the regime maintains worldwide Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes, like Obama and dubya, and the prior fascists like Clinton, old man bush, reagan … I advise Do Not Vote at all. It’s a waste of time and gives the world a false face of what is really american fascism. And my no vote is no vote for this vapid dolt too.

1 Like

Jeb is almost as condescending towards his dad as Rumsfeld. As much as I didn’t like George W. as President, I don’t think he’d do that to his own dad.

Pipe down Jeb. You had your chance and blew it.

7 Likes

Yes, it would be a powerful statement. Powerfully stupid, and horrifyingly destructive to our nation. But powerful.

1 Like

Wow – I’m amazed that he shows such disrespect for his own father!

3 Likes

Not surprising given how hard he worked to get people to not vote for him.

25 Likes

Whaa, whaaa…WHAAAAA!

I’m not on the ballot, so no one should vote.

Don’t worry jeb, no one will be voting for you!!

4 Likes