Discussion: Jeb Bush Says New Supergirl 'Looked Pretty Hot' (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #242035

Doesn’t he know he’s not supposed to say the stupid misogynistic shit Trump says?

6 Likes

"I like watching the movies. I wish I owned Marvel, as someone that believes in capitalism," he said in response.

He would have to actually know the Marvel product first.

“I like the old school guys like Batman, a little dark these days.”

Aside from a period when DC toned it down some, he was dark for at least awhile. No, I’m not going to guess which version of Batman that he likes, it’s too early.

By the way, he needs to talk with his mom (or others) about posture. If he had really leaned forward,…

1 Like

no.

and when he’s reminded of such, out comes the ‘ya’ll are being PC’ BS.

2 Likes

Heyya Jebya!

Fuckya!

1 Like

Creepy!

6 Likes

“Bush kept going, perhaps because Batman is not a Marvel superhero.”

And Supergirl is?

8 Likes

Does anybody care what turns the dipstick on? Maybe certain rural non-college-educated women might chortle over what kind of female catches his eye, especially Talibangelicals – those not already drooling over Trump, Carson, Cruz?

Or am I still off?

1 Like

Apropos of nothing, Supergirl really irritates me. I love me a female superhero as much as the next middle aged nerd, but they should darned well create original characters from scratch. Don’t give me Superman with tits.

3 Likes

Just imagine the Pubbie’s response if Bill Clinton said this!

Just your basic, everyday Republican double standard, eh? :wink:

5 Likes

He seems so lame then he opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

10 Likes

The Bush Crime Family has issues with the English language.

1 Like

I actually have a problem with the Supergirl outfit. She’s fighting crime in a toddler costume, seriously. If they were going to update the show, maybe they could have put a little thought into updating the outfit?

I think I’m sensitive because I was shopping for a costume for my toddler and they all turn her into the ‘slut’ version of whatever she wanted to be… She’s three. It’s just unreal. She settled on a boy’s fireman costume (looks like a real fireman with boots, hat and coat while the girl version looks like she’s fireman Bambi). She’s an awesome kid.

13 Likes

No boob window. No short skirt. No exposed mid-riff or legs. It’s the most conservatively styled Supergirl costume in… decades really.

Supergirl is a superhero from DC Comics, not Marvel. Guy’s an idiot on so many levels.

8 Likes

When told of the remark, “Supergirl” Melissa Benoist said: "Who???..OH! _____ Ewwwww’! Just…Ewwwww!"

1 Like

Wish I owned Marvel too, or at least had a fair bit of stock in it going in. Either the buy out or recent success would be great.

Supergirl looks like a fun show.

More proof that Dumbya was the smarter brother.

4 Likes

Yeah, whenever I watch a Marvel movie, I always think of capitalism. Because I’m a capitalist, dontcha know.

5 Likes

As cringe worthy as his answer was, what’s far worse is that a presidential candidate from any party gets asked stupid fucking questions like that.

7 Likes