Discussion: It Begins: Trump Takes Swipe At Ryan After He Essentially Concedes To Clinton

1 Like

I think that’s Trump being Presidential. Twitter is how he will communicate with Congress. Good advice, relatively speaking.

31 Likes

Dear Speaker Ryan - your courage is amazing. You encourage your colleagues to abandon him but won’t recall your endorsement. Such a weasel. Thank you for providing this for future campaign ads.

38 Likes

Gonna need the extra large popcorn for this one.

With the free refills.

25 Likes

Assuming Trump loses, who picks up the mantle of Trumpism in 2020? I’m going to assume that Trump won’t be up for the fight again, so who do the deplorables turn to? These people aren’t going away–any thoughts? Bannon? Drudge? Bachmann? One of the nutjobs in the house?

7 Likes

Either you’re in or your out. Either you’re pregnant or you’re not. There’s just no way to cut that baby in half.

Ryan in trying to have it both ways looks ridiculous. And his Hamlet act is getting old. Everyone has a flaw…this is Ryan’s…his fake earnestness. He’s just so greedy in wanting to use Trump to advance his policies (which I suspect wouldn’t work anyway).

By triangulating, he’s annoyed the Republican base and certainly has no support from Dems. So that leaves him with the establishment Republicans…who’ve been pretty impotent thus far.

32 Likes

Those who speak of the FĂĽhrer in diminishing terms will be jailed and never heard from again.

24 Likes

These two punks should be fighting each other with socks of horse shit.

27 Likes

None of this should be surprising to anyone, but it is oh so entertaining for those of us with a brain (i.e. non-Trump supporters).

12 Likes

C’mon Trump. Burn it ALL down. I don’t think the republicans will figure out what has happened to them for quite a while.

24 Likes

Let’s see…Paulie is a Catholic with a daughter. Damn, I’d like to hear him explain this to her.

12 Likes

Have to laugh, but why is it that Donald’s best material is always fired at the Republican establishment??

20 Likes

In his political testament, Herr Scheikelbruber wrote that he hoped that Germany would be totally destroyed, that the German people deserved to be left with nothing for forsaking him.

HO is unleashing Gotterdammerung

19 Likes

He’ll call HO “Father Donald”

5 Likes

Not to mention the next international crisis solved in 140 characters.
There is a whole SNL skit waiting on that concept

16 Likes

Right-winger Jonah Goldberg, on the idea that last night’s debate “stopped the bleeding” for Trump:

It’s like the plane’s going down in flames – but at least they got the coffee maker working again.

58 Likes

Noticeably absent: Donald did not suggest that Ryan work on closing those tax loopholes.

9 Likes

I’m gonna stay up all night to catch his 3AM tweet!

10 Likes

Goucher college taught Jonah how to make a colorful turn of phrase, although he never learned critical thinking.

13 Likes

With Lucienne as his mother, really can’t blame him or his educators.

10 Likes