Discussion: Islamic State Claims Responsibility Of Mass Shooting In Las Vegas

1 Like

Of course they did. They’d claim a bird that shat on the Resident was a member of Daesh.

3 Likes

Now ISIS is gaslighting the 2nd Amendment. Trump effect.

3 Likes

Seems though ISIS fell for rw fake news.

First couple of items were flying around social media - regarding a recent muslim convert who was the alleged shooter.

4 Likes

Good! I’m actually glad that they claimed responsibility because this time it’s abundantly clear that they had nothing to do with this massacre which brings into doubt all claims they make about being the masterminds of every tragedy that occurs around the world.

Just as Josh stated earlier this morning, I too was relieved (if that’s even remotely appropriate) to learn that this shooter was white. There was never a moment’s doubt that it was a male…

9 Likes

ISIS finally jumps the shark.

7 Likes

ISIS has also claimed responsibility for that episode where he jumps a shark.

7 Likes

He still wouldn’t be a real terrorist those are all brown

1 Like

And that the shark was a muslim convert.

4 Likes

So true. I always knew Henry Winkler was a sleeper agent. :wink:

4 Likes

I hear that ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Red Sox losing to Houston yesterday.

4 Likes

ISIS always claims responsibility without any evidence, but if the shooter (or stabber or driver) happened to be Muslim, then everyone believes it and they all go hysterical and ban the muslims.

I am still waiting for the NRA and all the ammosexual clubs to denouce this guy, anyone with 10 assault rifles belongs to their religion.

3 Likes

Who gives a shit? Why is this news? The sand people claim responsibility for everything.

It is a sad reality that we, as a society, have chosen to allow easy access to assault rifles. Until that changes these mass shootings will continue. The 24 hour media coverage, the sad faces, the hand wringing have become an empty ritual. Nothing will change.

This article is the most utterly bizarre thing. So an extremist group responsible for any number of atrocities is now having to scrabble to take credit for some evil happening around the world? This is like a sick mix of Dr. Evil meets Osama Bin Laden. “What do you mean I didn’t really commit that mass shooting?! Look, here’s a note from my mom saying I did. Stop calling me a sissy terrorist, I’m more evil than you!”

Just bizarre.

1 Like

This just in - ISIS claim responsibility for the Tate - Labianca Murders - and for the sinking of the Poseidon.

Seems like an NRA ploy to me.

happend to not be white. FIFY