Discussion: Iowa Trump Supporter Charged With Voting Twice

Is Trump going to pay her legal fees? Or just pardon her once elected?

33 Likes

Rigged!!!

19 Likes

She thought her vote was “going to be changed.” Because she once saw that on an intro to “The Simpsons” when Homer voting for John McCain was magically changed before his eyes to Barack Obama.

At what point does the spiral down the toilet get faster, because I feel this is agonizing and I want it all to end. Now.

37 Likes

Ever heard the expression, “He who smelt it dealt it.”?

19 Likes

Nah, nah, nah. If she were innocent she’d have to vote at least three times to actually vote for Trump, since the second would only cancel out the first. But what if they changed the second? Now she has to vote infinity times! Her argument just doesn’t hold up. Except you know what? She’s probably a little bit crazy and not that bright. :disappointed: Give her a talking-to and send her home, poor addled creature.

40 Likes

Republicans continue to prove voter fraud exists by committing voter fraud?

58 Likes

What freakin’ maroons! I love that the Trumpettes of doom are going to be the ones doing illegal things at the polls because they have lost any ability to think critically and are brainwashed by HO. Maybe she and “basket of deplorables” guy can start a support group…

13 Likes

This lady is brain dead. If she truly believes votes are being changed, she just voted for Clinton twice.

She does illustrate one psychological mechanism common among Republicans: if they can convince themselves that unethical means are being used against them, they feel free to use unethical means or, at least, disingenuously defend voter suppression.

34 Likes

looks like she wont be able to count on that pardon…then again we saw how those right wing militia asshats got away with a federal crime …theres that

1 Like

She didn’t want Trump to be wrong about election fraud. The direction doesn’t matter so much.

3 Likes

:pouting_cat: No surprise here. A sane person would know, voter fraud isn’t worth the risk of being a felon. (how many national election are won/lost by one vote?)

7 Likes

Nice to see Mason Reese again.

8 Likes

theres a line in a book I’m reading .DUST byCharles Pellegrino.a.good scary what if book
that says Whenever men succumbed to the rule of the mob, even a goat could lead them around;
that explains the drumpf voter a mob rule run by a narcissistic misogynistic racist know nothing orange bloated loud mouth goat

8 Likes

This is what happens when you project in front of a mirror…

3 Likes

I bet she thinks Drumpf is Mr. Wonderful “and he didn’t sexually assault me or anything”.

6 Likes

I’d forgotten about that lil’ curmudgeon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not attractive enough to pardon?

6 Likes

I did it, and I’d do it again!

1 Like

Lock Her Up!!

12 Likes