Discussion: ‘Interested In A Job At The White House?’ Desperate Staff Recruits At Job Fair

As staffers stream out of the White House like water through a sieve

What’s the sieve in this metaphor?

1 Like

“Looking for two forward-looking conservatives to tape back together the President’s ripped up documents. Pay commensurate on experience, up to $9/hour!!”

11 Likes

self-respect?

1 Like

The sieve is Trump’s hairnet, which he surely sleeps in. Or, should we say, naps in. Much of his behavior has been attributed to sleep deprivation.

Only Melania knows for sure. And let’s hope she’s stealing a few photos for her post-divorce book, which she’ll need to come out with due to the iron-clad prenup they must have. But wait, Cohen probably wrote the prenup…

3 Likes

This is sure to herald another wave of “only the best people” working for our nation’s federal government and its chief executive!

5 Likes

As a bonus you will be issued brown shirts or black shirts to be worn on and off duty.

4 Likes

This is hilarious!

I’m tempted to go - I’d love to be a liberal mole in Trump’s White House. :laughing:

9 Likes

Good grief, is that the actual flyer?? Did someone do that as a high school PhotoShop project?

The saying “you get what you pay for” seems oddly applicable here.

ETA: I predict this job fair will be a bigly failure. Everyone knows that this White House is a Superfund-level toxic workplace that will be something you have to explain away to future employers. No one want to ruin their career in their 20s.

5 Likes

https://www.conservativepartnership.org/staff

That is all.

1 Like

No, here’s the actual flyer:

4 Likes

Amazing level of diversity. They actually have a token woman.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification— I will upgrade it to college-freshman level of expertise — and I would grade this project a B-

2 Likes

3 Likes

From which:

Buckham came to the Hill in 2011 to fight for freedom after the passage of Obamacare. As a student of Austrian free market economics at Grove City College, he was armed with the principle that liberty brings the greatest prosperity.

And so on.

5 Likes

They’ll vote for a man they would never work for…

2 Likes

You don’t appreciate their turning the Washington Monument into a left-flying flagpole?

1 Like

From the bio’s:

Aside from his work in the conservative movement, Buckham takes on the persona of Samuel Adams on the weekends where he homebrews regularly with his college friend. He currently lives in Alexandria with his sister Abby, a kindergarten teacher.

Shorter version: Lives with his sister and plays dress-up on the weekends while getting drunk.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Fluency in Russian a plus!

3 Likes