Discussion: Ingraham: The 'America We Know And Love' Is Gone Due To Immigration

1 Like

Waiting for her to recite the 14 Words when she stars her Axis Sally shift tonight!

27 Likes

Laura Ingraham proves that the term “dickhead” is not gender-specific.

(FFS, the “America we know and love” is a patchwork quilt of immigrants. Few of us would be here if someone hadn’t left somewhere else to come here. How stupid can you be???)

39 Likes

But in Laura’s house, immigration is perfectly OK because…why?

Ingraham, who has never married, is a single parent of three children: a girl from Guatemala whom she adopted in 2008; a boy she adopted at 13 months in 2009; and another boy she adopted in 2011. Both of the boys are from Russia. —Wikipedia

30 Likes

WTF are you talking about you dumb bunny? The America we know and love is BECAUSE of immigration.

27 Likes

If the America that Ms. Ingraham knew and loved is gone due to immigration, then I say good fucking riddance to her trashy, insular America.

The America I know and love is stronger for, indeed made possible by, a diverse population.

16 Likes

Laura, Laura, Laura. The America you know and love is not gone, dear. You can find it in Russia.

22 Likes

Not even bothering to veil that racism, huh Laura?

15 Likes

No country for old racists, I guess…

24 Likes

Donald’s Vacation Postcards

5 Likes

She accepts your challenge!

8 Likes

“I’m not really a raging bigot, I just play one on TV.”

4 Likes

Tell it to the Native Americans.

22 Likes

“the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore. …”

That’s primarily because of you and all your hatred and vitriol against the real America. The one that cares about one’s fellow man. You care for no one, Laura. No one, but yourself.

12 Likes

And when the email responses pour in, she’ll happily tell her viewers about the intolerance of the radical left.

12 Likes

Chris Cuomo asked “How many of you would be here if America was like what Trump wants it to be now? I wouldn’t.”

I would because my ancestors came from the right white folk countries.

1 Like

I guess the last boycott didn’t take. Time to free-market her racist nazi ass off the air.

28 Likes

‘how radically in some ways the country has changed’

Didn’t she mean ‘racially’ instead ‘radically’ ? Think so.

4 Likes

“Those pesky Catholic Irishmen, with their O’Reilly-names and what-not…”

17 Likes

Hey Laura! So what color is your identity politics? What’s the color, Laura?

7 Likes