Discussion: Ingraham Derides Reparations: 'No Do-Overs,' 'We Won You Lost'

1 Like

The slaves lost? Maybe I’m missing something?

56 Likes

At least she’s consistent. This was exactly how she felt when Obama won. She was all in on working with, and encouraging Repugnants to work with the winning party. No hypocrisy to see here at all.

23 Likes

What a stupid idiot.

30 Likes

Who’s the “we” here? White people? But which white people? Certainly not southern white people.

Can we go back to racist talking points that make at least a modicum of sense?

25 Likes

I do nazi the logic in her argument.

She’s a loathsome individual.

41 Likes

That is one seriously empty soul. Only thing darker is sitting in the Oval office.

19 Likes

Umm K, K, K…if you insist.

17 Likes

Shorter Ingraham: “I am very racist.”

And that applies not just in this instance but to every word that ever comes out of her mouth.

18 Likes

Time to boycott her remaining advertisers, get her show canceled and say “…

16 Likes

Why did Ingraham have to go to Russia and Guatemala to adopt her 2 boys and daughter?

6 Likes

That’s exactly right.

5 Likes

They’re not sending us their best people.

10 Likes

I assume that she means the 2016 elections. (Actually, I was going to post your exact comment until I saw it.)

5 Likes

“‘You don’t get do-overs. No do-overs, that’s it,’”

Frau then immediately pivoted to shrieking for the SCOTUS to overrule Roe v. Wade and Brown v. Board…

39 Likes

They lost the right to remain slaves?

15 Likes

Laura Ingraham, again, lays bare her white supremacy. Exactly who is surprised by this? Not Laura (despite her whiny tweet) - she just likes to keep it somewhat cloaked so as to not lose her last sponsors of her tv show.

10 Likes

I am trying to suppress the urge to regress to the old playground taunt… something to do about not wanting to touch with a ten foot pole… or something? Oops I guess I lost the battle to suppress.

4 Likes

Me either:

22 Likes

Um, it’s Laura Ingraham we’re talking about. You’re not missing anything.

11 Likes