Discussion: Ingraham Calls Media Matters Researchers ‘Journo-Terrorists’

1 Like

Posting things that people said publicly = terrorism to fox news apparently.

13 Likes

Media Matters needs to stop this in terrorem use of unedited quotes directly from conservatives’ mouths immediately!

15 Likes

Calling journalists terrorists isn’t at all incitement to the White Supremacist INCELS to defend America against those terrorists.

14 Likes

Simple solution Laura:
Conservatives could just quit saying harmful and stupid stuff.

15 Likes

These are people who sit in a studio and say things. They are in no way Journalists. They are Propagandists.

8 Likes

To which Media Matters replies, “We still have sponsors! And we also didn’t fuck Dinesh D’Souza! That’s a twofer for us!!!”

17 Likes

I feel queasy…

7 Likes

What is it with the Rightwingers and projection???

It is as if the are metally wired to defend themselves that way…

8 Likes

I had the exact same reaction just seeing his picture above.

3 Likes

Yeah, even just that will do it. I scrolled really fast so it would just be a blur to me.

3 Likes

Laura has her tighty-whiteys in a twist .

they are out to “intimidate conservatives”

Facts are scary things, Snowflake.

7 Likes

Laura Ingraham needs CLICKS and viewers.

Time to attack everybody not-FOX as “Journo-Terrorists”. Yeah, that will do it.

Dont’ feed the Trolls.

I remember growing up hearing grown up conversations, and back then, comments like this were unheard of. People understood it was rude at the very least and downright dangerous at its worst.

And then the Tea Party came along…

It makes raising children today pretty interesting.

Grandpa Blandsten

9 Likes

Hitlerette says what?

2 Likes

Faux Newz mission: divide America with propaganda, and keep the fires stoked. That’s it.

5 Likes

It’s amazing that this Nazi is still on TV. She did a sieg heil on national television. It was undeniable. She should be identified as a Nazi whenever mentioned in the press, like David Duke or Richard Spencer.

7 Likes

“Journo-WHAT?” … Ingraham off her meds again?

1 Like

Right Laura…you engage in the RW ‘fear and loathing’ campaigns and you have the nerve to call OTHER people ‘journo-Terroristst’? As well as being your old buddy from DARTMOUTH for Christ’s sake to talk about what victims you are? Honest to God…clueless, entitled little whiners.

7 Likes