Discussion: In Sultry Monologue, Tucker Says Media Wants To 'Consume' Buttigieg Like A 'Hearty Stew'

Tucker is so deep in the closet he is finding next year’s Christmas Presents.

5 Likes

It really makes you wonder just how crowded the FUX projector closet really is.

2 Likes

Tucker’s comment tells me more about Tucker than I wanted to know.

3 Likes

Tucker Carlson, the only man in America with a Botoxed bowtie.

1 Like

“I would happily bottom for him,” the erstwhile douchebag was later heard admitting during a commercial break.

I can think of a different bodily function I would like to do on Tucker’s outside porch.

I imagine it’s Campbell’s Chunky Beef Soup. That’s the manliest and gayest soup of all! I’ll bet Tucker eats it with a Hungry Man dinner, which is the butchest TV dinner of all!

1 Like

You should have asked him how his massive tax refund was. And then blessed his heart.

1 Like

Stop paying attention to Tucker Carlson. He’s a waste. I didn’t watch this video or read this article. Not interested.

In Sultry Monologue, Tucker Says Media Wants To ‘Consume’ Buttigieg Like A ‘Hearty Stew’

“Tucker approached the table slowly, cautiously, breathing heavily. The distinctive, intoxicating Buttigieg aroma struck his nostrils with a pungency and an urgency he felt all the way down to his loins. He unconsciously licked his lips in anticipation of the delights that awaited his consummation of his life long desire to revel in the sensuality this particular dish had to offer. 'To hell with convention,” he thought. 'All my life people told me this was wrong. That Buttigieg was the path to downfall, debauchery, and sinfulness. But I will have my Buttigieg, no matter the cost. Fuck ‘em all,’ was his final thought before he plunged his tongue into the first steaming spoonful."

3 Likes

Why didn’t he have his goons take the guy out? Oh, that’s right. He’s not a psychopath or a Republican. But I repeat myself.

2 Likes

In an oddly sensual opening monologue that was apparently supposed to be sarcastic, but instead revealed his deepest unrequited longings and urges,

Fixed. :smile:

Cc @nicole_lafond

I guess the only thing stopping him from inviting Mayor Pete onto his show is that Mayor Pete is happily married.

Otherwise, it would be the reverse of Carter Page lusting over Chris Hayes.

1 Like

Seems like there is something in his eyes

In other strange conserative folks news…

Every morning he wakes up and he’s still Tucker Carlson. Somebody’s got to pay for that.

1 Like

“They just want to consume him like a hearty stew.”

No, Tucker, it’s not them; it’s just you.

Also, they want to shit this guy out like the aftermath of eating a bit clam …

Tucker is envious of anyone with an intellect greater than his. I suspect that implies more than half the population. Buttigieg, being a Rhodes scholar, is obviously very intelligent.

Tucker Carlson, he’s been around for quite a while as a matter fact he goes back to John Stewart. John Stewart was a guest on his program a few years back and of course John Stewart made him look stupid because John is just a lot smarter than he is. But actually Tucker just doesn’t look the same he’s missing so his image he needs to change he needs to add back his bowtie to encapsulate the real tucker Carlson. To me that funny little puckered up face he hears he reminds me of a snarky little punk quite a snot ball. We should all get together and send Tucker Carlson a bowtie or two to where the larger the better. That way it would make a statement would say here I am I’m a snarky little punk the snot ball of Fox News.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available