Discussion: In Solidarity Gesture, Man Keeps Watch During Prayers At Manchester Mosque

Just about the time I’m convinced that ’ there is no god ’ …

This kinda stuff happens —

3 Likes

Newsmaxx, one america news, Sinclair broadcasting, they have a lot of megaphones

3 Likes

Darn. Moisture in the eyes. Seasonal allergies no doubt.

5 Likes

Speaking of Jones, Alex Jones heard a story about him on This American Life. I think I’ve found Trump’s speech pattern coach. or Trump is way more easily influenced for a man of his age. Before this radio piece I’d only heard clips of Jones speaking, turns out he and Trump share the same vocabulary and sentence (really just fragments strung together) structure.

4 Likes

I think in this case it’s not a question of God but Mr. Rogers. There are the helpers in this world, way more helpers than we know.

Maybe we should have a Mr. Rogers’s Appreciation Day, and we can all wear our cardigans.

13 Likes

This is a good man. So was Mr. Rogers.

9 Likes

quit steppin’ on my snark … :laughing:

2 Likes

What in the hell do you have against cardigans? :smirk_cat:

1 Like

really ? …

Have you ever tried changing your oil in one of those ? ? …

2 Likes

Fuckin A, right.

2 Likes

Did anyone else also see that column a couple of days ago in the WAPO by the Dalai Lama? Excellent message.

All of us can break the cycle of hatred

4 Likes

I’ll admit it…brought a tear to my eye.

3 Likes

Now…this made my eyes water…

2 Likes

I really needed to see this. Thank you Mr. Graystone! OX

3 Likes

I’m sure Mr. Rogers had the appropriate clothing to change the oil or rotate the tires in one’s automobile.

1 Like

It’s a little tight (bought way back in my 20s :slight_smile: ) but I’m down with that. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You know there are zip up cardigans, and if they have a hood attached then who cares?

1 Like

Oh heck no!

Button up, no hood or please politely leave!

:laughing:

Mr. Rogers would welcome all generations and the shift from wool/cotton button up cardigans to fleece zip up cardigans. He was cool like dat.

2 Likes

Hey I’ve got some with snaps, or what about toggles?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available