Discussion: In Solidarity Gesture, Man Keeps Watch During Prayers At Manchester Mosque

1 Like

The world needs more good people like this man.

23 Likes

The perfect antidote to Trump and the so called religious freedom advocates here in the states like Family research council etc.

10 Likes

Agreed. Of course, the truth is that the world is generally filled with people like him. The violent haters are a tiny minority, kept alive by a gargantuan disinformation machine that spews hate and propaganda to keep folks distracted while the rich hoard money.

Without Limbaugh, Hannity, Jones, the NRA, and Fox working tirelessly to create animus, none of this would be necessary. And the GOP is now just another arm of the Kocktopus.

The Republican party is a terrorist organization.

30 Likes

Liked x millions.

There are so many more people who want to do the right things than who don’t. People want to be good and like you said, most people are. Most people run to help when there is some kind of emergency event. Just everyday people will stop on a highway and pull someone out of a burning car because that’s what humans do.

13 Likes

Just about the time I’m convinced that ’ there is no god ’ …

This kinda stuff happens —

3 Likes

Newsmaxx, one america news, Sinclair broadcasting, they have a lot of megaphones

3 Likes

Darn. Moisture in the eyes. Seasonal allergies no doubt.

5 Likes

Speaking of Jones, Alex Jones heard a story about him on This American Life. I think I’ve found Trump’s speech pattern coach. or Trump is way more easily influenced for a man of his age. Before this radio piece I’d only heard clips of Jones speaking, turns out he and Trump share the same vocabulary and sentence (really just fragments strung together) structure.

4 Likes

I think in this case it’s not a question of God but Mr. Rogers. There are the helpers in this world, way more helpers than we know.

Maybe we should have a Mr. Rogers’s Appreciation Day, and we can all wear our cardigans.

13 Likes

This is a good man. So was Mr. Rogers.

9 Likes

quit steppin’ on my snark … :laughing:

2 Likes

What in the hell do you have against cardigans? :smirk_cat:

1 Like

really ? …

Have you ever tried changing your oil in one of those ? ? …

2 Likes

Fuckin A, right.

2 Likes

Did anyone else also see that column a couple of days ago in the WAPO by the Dalai Lama? Excellent message.

All of us can break the cycle of hatred

4 Likes

I’ll admit it…brought a tear to my eye.

3 Likes

Now…this made my eyes water…

2 Likes

I really needed to see this. Thank you Mr. Graystone! OX

3 Likes

I’m sure Mr. Rogers had the appropriate clothing to change the oil or rotate the tires in one’s automobile.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available