Discussion: In Show Of Unity, Sanders Formalized Clinton's Nomination By Voice Vote (VIDEO)

Good on you Sen. Sanders.

25 Likes

I will also add… now let’s work our assess off together to make you Chairman in a Senate majority of a Committee of your choosing (most likely budget) and with a bluer House, pass and send progressive solutions to President Clinton to sign into law, and to approve her nominees to SCOTUS and the rest of the Federal Courts.

17 Likes

Awesome. Get on the bus or get under it!!!

3 Likes

That was a nice moment, glad I was watching

9 Likes

LOL…another Faux News narrative crumbles…

12 Likes

There it is again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That one’s not mine. :wink:

2 Likes

MSNBC is really going all in on the fact that Sanders didn’t say “acclamation” like HRC did for Obama.

It’s getting old, dudes.

5 Likes

Just didn’t want you to feel bad for using “acclimation.”

If I had done it, I would have beaten my knuckles with a ruler. However, I’m dreadfully OCD about word selection…painfully so. No medication for it, I fear.

1 Like

OCD?

CDO… the way it is supposed to be spelled. :wink:

4 Likes

Compulsively Doh! Obsession is a real affliction,isn’t it?

Thank you for ending on a positive and gracious note!

2 Likes

If you run as a Democrat and not an independent…
Just sayin’

1 Like

That is actually one of my favorite jokes… making a point of putting OCD in alphabetical order.

4 Likes

He has already been chair of Veteran’s Affairs, and is currently ranking member on the budget. I have zero problem with him weilding the gavel from the chair on either.

2 Likes

Yep, the letters are in alphabetical order just like they should be.

2 Likes

Susan Sarandon tweets ‘I’m out’ after having 'worst time’ at DNC https://t.co/yC0YCrnaQH

— Liam Stack (@liamstack) July 26, 2016

Yes, Ms. Sarandon, you’re “out.”

2 Likes

Same thing Tim Robbins tweeted a year or so ago.

3 Likes

Another “tweeting” bird escapes the (nut)hatch.

3 Likes