Discussion: In Colorful Letters, Page Claims He’ll Testify Before House Intel Panel In June

17 Likes

Oh… but I was thinking,

7 Likes

What an insult. That Jack-in-the-Box can sue you for slander and libel.

3 Likes

13 Likes

When I read the headline I assumed Page had written the letters in crayon.

10 Likes

Page suggested that the testimony be “live-streamed via the internet, on public-access television or perhaps C-SPAN-8…”

“C-SPAN-8”?

Dare to dream big, Carter, dare to dream big…

10 Likes

The label says 3+, that’s the wrong age range.

4 Likes

Isn’t he cute. He’s thinks he’s a human grown up. Also Thought three cspans were more than enough.

4 Likes

I guess he doesn’t get it. He’s being summoned to talk because up this point he hasn’t said anything believable. No one believes him. He reinforces his lack of credibility using hackneyed dodges that most guilty folks use.

5 Likes

That Jack is named Charlie.

@theghostofeustacetilley @irasdad You don’t get CSPAN 8? Maybe it’s only beamed to some of us.

5 Likes

The Ocho

4 Likes

Another pyschopath who thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, and can charm his way out of trouble. I’ll wager the Feds will be taking careful notes.

10 Likes

This poor man needs a lawyer stat!

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly – either he doesn’t have a lawyer, or he’s having trouble keeping one. ("Dammit, I told you people to keep those windows closed. That’s the third one we’ve lost this month.)

5 Likes

Who ever heard of a Charlie-in-the-box? Banish him to the land of misfit toys! Page, that is.

2 Likes

Does it play “pop goes the weasel?”

3 Likes

2 Likes

Carter Page is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs and in need of a great deal of attention.

4 Likes

Sounds like this guy has swallowed his own Koolaid…

3 Likes