Discussion: Idaho Rep Says Rape's 'Trauma Of The Incident' Prevents Pregnancy

And if I was his wife, I would have put out my eyes with railroad spikes before I did it with him. And THEN turned the lights off.

Cowboy closet-Liberace

2 Likes

Sorry. Trump rube crusin’ sets a mood, don’t it.

Studies appear to show that not exercising your brain increases the risk of dementia.

1 Like

Nielsen then admitted he wasn’t sure if his information was “totally accurate or not.”

Every statement by a GOP politician should be required to contain the following caveat: “Not intended to be a factual statement.”

Look likes he missed the “STFU About Rape” memo:

As someone that moved to this state not to long ago, I am reminded of the first GOP debate when nearly all the GOP candidates raised their hands declaring they did not believe in evolution. The majority of people having completed junior high school accept evolution. However, the GOP is looking more and more like a supportive argument against evolution…they get dumber and dumber and more neanderthal all the time. Idaho, case in point.

2 Likes

I knew a nurse caring for a pregnant 9 year old here. Digest that. Nine years old. Male relative. I guess it just wasn’t quite traumatic enough, according to this fucktard.

2 Likes

WTF is he wearing? I think this guy played xylophone in Lawrence Welk’s band circa 1969.

1 Like

Nielsen told a representative from a crisis pregnancy center at a hearing for a bill
that would require abortion providers to give women a list of free ultrasound providers.
~snip~
The bill cleared the State Affairs Committee on party lines and now moves to the Idaho House for a vote.

With all due derision to Rep Nielsen?
I can go along with free ultrasounds-- provided they are non-invasive and not mandated.

jw1

1 Like

Assuming the Idaho rep is aware of this study, he must think most (or nearly all) of the impregnated were not raped. I suppose he is blaming the women for being sluts or something. Hope to God none of his daughters ever get raped and expect her dad to understand.

1 Like

If I remember my American History class well, that was the original reason for the Electoral College, the (well-educated) members of which could, if necessary, effectively counteract the (misguided) voting of the great unwashed masses.

However, the College has been changed beyond recognition and can no longer function as previously intended. It now basically serves to rubberstamp.

Hmmmm, wonder if Ted the Originalist would rather go back to the “original intent” on this one too…

Naaaaah.

I am sure that he has consulted former car thief and arsonist Darrell Issa’s Committee on Women’s Health to inform his decisions.

Free speech really reveals the clueless.

1 Like

Try to be cogent.

And the corollary – if you liked the sex, you’ll love the child. Not.

1 Like

Would you settle for :smile:
Potato Heads Unite?

Rather a heavy handed hiint – sort of like handing out condoms to the partners of unwed mothers.

History shows us too many elected officials know nothing before they open their yaps, they just say what’s expedient to get something done, in this case laws restricting access to abortion… In fact he admitted knew nothing.

Nielsen then admitted he wasn’t sure if his information was “totally accurate or not.”

And, if she doesn’t want to have sex with him, his God says to bang her anyway, but that he should look at her body rather than her face 'cause an unwilling sexual partner is akin to Medusa. Sez biblicalgenderroles.com.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available