Discussion: HUD Official's Plans To Live In Public Housing Include Trump Tower Weekends

1 Like

Nice stunt. Showing up! I’ve heard it well spoken of. Maybe unannounced inspections by actual inspectors would help too but what do I know, I’ve never planned a wedding in my life.

22 Likes

Well, at least she’s sensible enough to realize that her best use here to is encourage management to build Potemkin villages for her visits.

9 Likes

Oh honest to God…a ‘wedding planner’ whining about OTHERS fking up…nothing like failing upwards…another Trump pick. ONLY THE BEST!

6 Likes

I guess she’s never heard of Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle.

3 Likes

Public Housing vs. Trump Tower?

Easy choice, Public Housing doesn’t have MAGAt’s…

5 Likes

Patton will spend weekends at the apartment she shares with her boyfriend in Trump Tower,

now define “Weekends”… bet she is back in Trump Tower Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night … and after the first week - there will be some mid week - out of town trip(s) … so in the end it will be a total charade

3 Likes

Will she bring her own sauce for the paint chips or use on site recipes?

6 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb here. She almost, almost had it. It’s a stunt, sure, but it probably wouldn’t hurt her to spend some real time in the places she makes decisions about, especially if it means interacting with people who actually live there, you know, weekends included.

The optics of running back to Trump Tower, of all places, to wash the cooties off pretty much undermines any good intentions.

12 Likes

A better plan would be to lead the residents of public housing down to Trump Tower and have them move in for a few weeks. You’d see some quick action on those repairs if Orange Julius had to rub shoulders with, as he would call them, the great unwashed.

Or as a wedding planer she could toss garters and bouquets to the needy.

6 Likes

Look, lets cut her some slack. She is going to spend four weeks in Public Housing, and then between stays she will get to go live with the Russians, mafia figures, grifters, and general scum-bags that live in Trump Tower. It will give he a good “yard-stick” by which to judge the people in public housing, and it has the benefit of making them look like good hard working, honest Americans by comparison.

6 Likes

Beat me to it.
I was going to say, she can compare the cockroaches, rats, and lice in Trump Tower with the more literal kind.

5 Likes

Yep, especially as she will be on site for how many hours. Expect long work hours, after hour meetings, etc. And as you said weekend always starts at end of business day Friday to start on Monday. So her week actually at any project will be in the under 30 hour range. Then in the dark any discrepcies are easily missed.

2 Likes

Boy that special alley door they have for low income residents would get so much usage they would need to repair it. Also would mess up the special tax breaks he gets.

1 Like

Wedding planner, Trump Tower Weekends.

What is so questionable about that?

Grand theater.

3 Likes

…and who said Trump didn’t believe in Diversity? Grifters of all shades and demographics.

Stunt is right. So sick of these assholes.

3 Likes

That video doesn’t show off Trump Towers in the best of light.

2 Likes

Fucking clown show.

1 Like

“…an investigation found that lead paint inspection reports had been falsified for years…”

Henny Youngman: “If you cannot afford the operation my doctor touches up the x-rays.”

This should be criminally prosecuted. This is just ONE incidence of what goes on in a corrupt administratioin.