Discussion: Huckabee:

Discussion for article #237143

I’ll tell ya this right now, I NEVER wanna see Huckabee shirtless.

24 Likes

The answer is Marie Antoinette.

4 Likes

Well I for one have never had an objection to topless women. Hell I’m all for it. And who am I to suggest what is and what is not a good reason to be topless? What is a good or not good time to be topless? Freedom! Do for whatever reason and whenever you like.

3 Likes

Because in Teatrollistan, context never matters…

11 Likes

Maybe Huck vs. Christie sumo wrestling for a spot on the debate stage.

5 Likes

“It’s getting harder to keep up with what you’re supposed to believe to be a good feminist,” Huckabee said, according to audio posted by BuzzFeed News.

That’s because you are rather obtuse, in addition to being obese.

3 Likes

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME BARF?!!!

(more descriptive)

4 Likes

Women being topless in public should be as legal to do as men carrying a gun or rifle or Uzzi or AK47 in public, because: freedom.

5 Likes

This story just increased Huckabee’s pig bona fides.

2 Likes

The story of the huckster’s life: the first three words of this column’s title.

“Huckabee: I’m Confused”

10 Likes

The most astute and accurate comment I’ve read all day!

Later Huckabee mused “I wonder if snails have pee-pees?”

10 Likes

And since the basis of all important decisions regarding women should consider if “men don’t care much either way”…

4 Likes

Governor Huckaperv sure is obsessed with sex.

16 Likes

He’s like an especially nasty little 14-year-old boy. If he’s saved, give me the sinners who occasionally can change the subject. It’s embarrassing.

15 Likes

“It’s getting harder to keep up with what you’re supposed to believe to be a good feminist,” Huckabee said

All to be explored for $21.95 in 'Guns, Grits, Gyros & Gynos: An Ethnic Sexual Odyssey’…

3 Likes

A lot of repressed perversion just oozyng from every orifice.

4 Likes

Well let’s face it those Teetotalers just can’t manage to keep their eyes up and those thoughts just make it so darn hard (intentional) to be a good Xtain.

1 Like

Icky to ponder, but true…