Discussion: Huckabee: Businesses Are Shunning Indiana Because of 'Militant' Gays

Discussion for article #235037

Yes Mike, and the allies declared war on Nazi Germany because of those militant Jews.

“There’s been more pressure this week to put sanctions on Indiana than Iran,” - Hey Mike, there already are sanctions on Iran.

19 Likes

Film at 11, dearie!

11 Likes

Meanwhile, people are mocking the Huckster for being an amoral grifter.

6 Likes

Is it possible that the GOP is trying to make the Dems “the GAY party!!” and try to steal a big slice of the traditional, socially-conservative Hispanic voters using “GAY!!!” as a wedge? Thoughts?

4 Likes

It’s like Alice in Wonderland with these people (not Huck, he knows exactly what he’s doing, but the scared elderly white people and dumb hate-filled crackers who believe his grift).

3 Likes

This is the new GOP talking point … saying any company wanting to protect (or, more passively, express concern for) their employees is a hypocrite for not vetting every potential customer in other nations where there are human rights violations we abhor.

Huckabee reminded viewers that, while he loved Wal-Mart, the company demonstrated rank hypocrisy for doing business with countries such as Saudi Arabia or China, where executives would likely disagree with their partners’ human rights.

I hate these bigots and haters … sorry Mom.

9 Likes

Captain Crunch: No, Rev. Huckabee, Businesses Are Shunning Indiana Because of 'Christian Militants In Indiana!'

12 Likes
Huckabee insisted that small businesses had the right to abide by religious conscience and deny gay couples service.

Uh, no…they don’t!

4 Likes

Please… any businesses shunning Indiana because of ‘militant gays’, please state your beliefs and reasons clearly, loudly, and publicly. Stand forward in your beliefs as have the other businesses over the last 2 weeks voicing publicly their support of LGBT life choices and expectation of an anti-discrimination work and living environment.

I am curious how well the “militant gay” avoiding businesses would stand up in the limelight. Or would they scatter just like roaches when a light is turned on them.

1 Like

“The reason that those corporations put the pressure on Indiana and Arkansas was because those faggots just wouldn’t shut up and let us kick the hell out of them like normal…”

4 Likes

Proverbs 23:2 "And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite. "

6 Likes

What is a militant gay Mike? Seems to me main stream America was shouting foul.This issue got you folks tied in knots,and I’m enjoying the hissytfits that its causing you on the right.

9 Likes

More than possible; let’s see if it still sticks to the wall in 2016.

2 Likes

Jim Crow 101: Blame Outside Agitators

15 Likes

Yeah, the RW play of this episode smells funny–like the GOP set this up: the weirdly over-reaching law even looks like they WANTED this to make noise. Maybe even sent those pizza folks to step forward so their angle has a face.

And in that case the response from the Dems was exactly what they wanted. Very strident, pissy about religion, and mean in spots, too. If this is a tactic, they’ll likely find ways to do it over and over. They aren’t going to lose any of their base, and might peel off some important Dems.

4 Likes

Which fucking businesses?

3 Likes

More important, what “militant” gays? People speaking up for their rights doesn’t make them militant. Wearing camo clothing and stockpiling assault weapons and ammunition in preparation for conflict, does, in my opinion, and guess what Huck? Those sideshow freaks are all on YOUR side.

17 Likes

Welcome to the free market, idiot.

5 Likes

Is there anything really stupid this man wont say?

6 Likes