Discussion: HS Officials Describe Effort To Bury Trump's Records, Even As Trump Sought Obama's

1 Like

Alternative headline: Schoolboard Thugs Attempt Thuggery, Get Schooled By Headmaster.

29 Likes

Sounds like mob intent, for sure.

Now, is it illegal? Probably not.

8 Likes

“Due to privacy laws I can’t tell you the details of what is included in Mr. Trump’s education records. But, I can tell that, based on my review of those records, his performance at the Academy, and everything we know about him … he’s a fucking idiot.”

58 Likes

Not a moron? Damn, I been doing it all worng.

13 Likes

Has anyone ever before given a rat’s patootie about high school grades for a POTUS? Until the incumbent jackass started in on Obama?

32 Likes

No doubt tRump’s criminality extends back to his primary school years - odds are, buried deep in some grade school archive in Queens, there is a record of a disturbing incident involving the class hamster

40 Likes

Why would it be legal for the school to even contemplate giving the records to wealthy alums if Trump hadn’t authorized their release? Can a wealthy person typically get anything they want from a dependent organization? I’m shocked, shocked.

23 Likes

Usually, once one goes to college, HS grades are a mere distant memory.

16 Likes

Those who control the purse strings, control the ethics.

The former master said the school was having some financial difficulties at the time and he wasn’t about to go up against those donors.

8 Likes

I bet Trump can’t and never could pass the GED exam. He or his daddy bought his way through his entire education. It really explains a lot.

35 Likes

Of course. Of f@#king course. As if there was any question.

16 Likes

Everything Trump does is sheer hypocrisy and pure projection. From demanding Obama’s records while hiding his, to accusing Hillary of cheating during her debates with Bernie Sanders while he was spoon-fed the questions by Roger Ailes, to accusing Hillary of colluding with Russia while he conspired with them to steal the election. Anyone with any sense of fair play has to be thoroughly disgusted with him.

56 Likes

While it’s not criminal to be stupid, he is criminally stupid…and I’m sure the records reflect that.

25 Likes

You know it’s bad when you have to worry about your high school transcripts getting out.

This at the same time he was demanding that Obama release his Columbia undergrad and Harvard Law transcripts. Even with his daddy’s money, Donnie couldn’t get into Columbia, much less Harvard Law. His demands for Obama’s school records was just another manifestation of Donnie’s racism — and apparently his projection.

37 Likes

Does that mean rich teenagers today don’t want to dress up in early 19th Century military uniforms and play army.

11 Likes

Because they show Trump to be a sniveling ass, more ignorant about America than a ten year old illegal immigrant.

Pitiful. Sick.

10 Likes

His Wharton transcripts would be way more entertaining for sure.

21 Likes

More likely he paid someone to take a final for him, got caught, and welshed on the payment.

17 Likes

But we don’t even know that 45* actually went to college, do we?

13 Likes