Discussion: How Trump Reacted Behind Closed Doors To Mueller Probe's First Charges

2 Likes

And this is only the beginning. It’s going to get worse for Trump, much worse.

I wonder if the White House has someone “on call” at all times to manage his unpredictable behavior and outbursts. Either that or a padded room might work I suppose.

37 Likes

Get mad, Donnie, maybe you will stroke out and save us all a lot of time.

49 Likes

“The President is going, ‘Really, this is the guy?’” a senior White House official told CNN, describing Trump’s reaction to Papadopolous’ guilty plea.

Coincidentally, my reaction when I heard Donny-Boy was going to be President.

47 Likes

A reminder to Trump staffers that the loyalty oath only operates in one direction. If he feels the need to hang you out to save his skin, he will without a single care about you.

37 Likes

I “second that emotion.” I really don’t like to wish anyone dead, but this idiot could make an exception to that rule. He has done more damage to our republic and our system of government in 10 months than any of his predecessors. Heck, he’s making Tricky Dick look like a decent guy!

19 Likes

“Arrogance is a creature. It does not have senses. It has only a sharp tongue and the pointing finger.”
― Toba Beta

11 Likes

It really IS an adult daycare center

“As Trump fumed, his closest advisers and members of his legal team rushed to consult the President on his reaction, the Washington Post and CNN both reported. White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and several members of Trump’s legal team told the President to be cautious when publicly reacting to the charges.”

21 Likes

I love the smell of burnt orange spray tan in the morning.

29 Likes

NO!

Not until Pence is implicated/indicted.

18 Likes

It’s surreal to think the most powerful man in the world, with immediate access to a highly qualified federal workforce and experienced advisers, is watching the collapse of his administration on the television. It just boggles the mind.

45 Likes

Gotta wonder when BLOTUS is not seething with rage or disgust. A new embarrassment every single day.

12 Likes

“As Trump fumed, his closest advisers and members of his legal team rushed to consult the President on his reaction…”

Caitlin, you spelled “console” wrong. Nobody consults with that idiot. You only ever console.

19 Likes

If we’re women we worry he’d hump us
If we’re gators he failed to sump us
If this card house is bridge
Watch out for privilege
'Cause there’s a horrible chance he might

4 Likes

Really, this is the guy?

That’s right, you pig-eyed sack of shit, it was the Coffee Boy. But he’s only the first one you know about as of today. There are more, many more.

Someone on MSNBC stated that Tramp is suggesting/warning/demanding that Jarvanka return to NYC as soon as possible. Like that’s gonna help them. Schneiderman’s waiting with the hangman’s noose.

34 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Why is he watching this on television. If the reporting is honest, let’s face it, it’s bad for Trump. What’s the point of watching, especially with his personality? Nothing good could possibly come of it.

8 Likes

"…the President reacted with “with exasperation and disgust…”

Sounds just like me, if I happen to drop in on Fox News…for reasons unknown.

9 Likes

Lawyers advice: Don’t talk except through a lawyer.

Trump action: twitter storm

15 Likes

Hitler in the bunker

19 Likes

Trump, seething the moment as ever. Perhaps Generalissimo Kelly offered him some warm milk and bickies to cheer him up.

21 Likes