Discussion: House Intel Dem Believes Donald Trump Jr. Lied To Congress At Least Twice

1 Like

Twice? Don Jr. is a like a little bird, all mouth and full of shit!

12 Likes

“House Intel Dem Believes Donald Trump Jr. Lied To Congress At Least Twice.”

Oh, his lips have moved way more than twice…

45 Likes

There’s no way that Trump Sr. won’t pardon Trump Jr. If his family is breached, it all falls down, as in Jarvanka. That’s one wall he will build…

What happens after the pardon will be massive, one way or the other.

1 Like

I wonder if now would be a good time for Ivana to tell Trump that Don Jr. is not really his son. That way Trump would not feel betrayed when weakling Don Jr. starts ratting?

5 Likes

From today’s WaPo story on Heather Nauert and the erasure of the line between Fox and state:

“Donald Trump Jr., recently split from his first wife, is dating former Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle. They call themselves ‘Donberly.’”

I prefer to call them “Guil - T.”

57 Likes

Is it lying or is it fake truth?

8 Likes

Although it is not mine to give, you totally win the internets today j.dave!

16 Likes

DonGuilBerly?

9 Likes

“I don’t really want to go into it at this point, but I think there’s at least two occasions when he lied to the committee, and that was just during the oath.”

fify

30 Likes

all those tricky process crimes, what I supposed to do ?, tell the truth?

8 Likes

I love the way they talk about “process crimes” now, taking a term of art and offering it as not really a crime at all, a broken taillight kind of thing. Or like gold versus fool’s gold. It’s STILL A CRIME.

26 Likes

Only twice, why I really can’t believe it was only twice, please tell me it was more than two times, I mean I thought he was a real liar like his dad.

8 Likes

You have a very great deal more faith and trust in DJT’s sense of familial commitment and duty than I do. Or, for that matter, than do his two ex-wives, or… what’s her name? Tiffany?

I’m not saying he won’t pardon Junior. He might have his son’s back. Or he might not. Many people are saying we’ll find out very soon, perhaps in two weeks.

7 Likes

Wait, Donald Jr isn’t allowed to lie to Congress?

10 Likes

Well of course he lied. The dot doesn’t fall far from the dotard.

18 Likes

I’m sorry, Congressman. I… didn’t know… I couldn’t do that.

3 Likes

I hate Don Jr.'s face, both of them.

11 Likes

My guess is that he prefers sons who don’t get caught.

23 Likes

As Tillerson pointed out today, either Trump doesn’t know the law or doesn’t believe it applies to him, or both. It’s easy to think he’s fostered the same mentality throughout his Administration and, most especially, among his family members who’ve never paid a price for their transgressions and malfeasance. But with active investigations into the Trump Organization and the Trump Foundation continuing, their day of reckoning is near.

12 Likes